juve's strike force for next season (3 Viewers)

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
I say Trez out, he simply isn't a player for Serie A he'll do well in Premiere and join all his pals in Arsenal, or be Abramovich newest Chelsea-pet.

I agree with ZAF3000, about DP staying on Juve. He's not as his best but he's still our top scorer this season.

Keep Mutu (and keep him out of drugs), and with the money of Trez's pass get another striker. (Gila, Cassano)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Trez - out
DP - out

Gila - in
Cassano - in

Strike force:

Mutu, Ibrahimovic, Cassano, Gilardino, Zalayeta
That would be something...in two short years after Lippi left,Capello'd have replaced four of the club's five strikers, only one still here being the same Zalayeta Lippi sent on loan in his last year.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Trez - out
DP - out

Gila - in
Cassano - in

Strike force:

Mutu, Ibrahimovic, Cassano, Gilardino, Zalayeta
I would say Trez will stay and we won't get Gilardino

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Guys remember money IS AN ISSUE, beside I wouldn't want to replace too many players. A good squad is one who can keep stability in its formation for a longer time.
Look at Inter, they have a HUGE number of world class players BUT every year they keep changing them and changing their coach more than once.
We do not need someone like Cassano in our squad. Why waste money on forward when our real problem is in the mid field. I THINK, that we should leave the forward as they are for another year and see how things go BUT we have to get quality offensive mid fielders and deffenders. I believe with a squad similar to the one I posted before we should be really fine.
Look at it from this prospective. What were the problems this season? Actually 1 problem, not enough subs.
1- Goal keepers: We have buffon and Chementi, I think they cover well especially because of Buffon is not old.
2- CB: Big problem, when Cannavaro and Thuram can't play we are in big trouble, montero and ferrara are not as they used to be. Even more they are retiring this summer "mostly". We need 2 CB one atleast who is young.
3- Right back: Both Zebina and Berindelli are under par for a Juventus player. I agree they had few great games but in general are under par. They are good a sub, but not as a player to depend on (first line). We need one player here.
4- Left back: Zmabrotta and Pessotto are more than enough here, but if Pessotto is retiring we will need someone here.
5- DM: Emerson, Blasi and Tacchinardi are more than enough. We can sell appiah.
6- OM: Nedved is left alone here.. we need another one since Olivera is not as we thought he might be. So sell Olivera and get another player here.
7- Rt wing: Camoranesi and Kapo. enough.
8- Left wing: we also a problem this season but since we signed Mutu I think this problem has been solved. We have also Nedved and Kapo who can play here.
9- Forwards: Although trezeguet was injured most of the season (still injured) and DP go his share but is back. Our forwards have done a GREAT job in making us the 2nd best offesive team in Serie A. They managed this acheivement lacking a quality midfield. So they should all stay be cause they have proved their quality.

Sorry for kind of repeating what I said, but I wanted to elustrate my points.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i rather trez stays and have a good pre season period instead.... the name u all give are all not pure goals scorers... when goals are concerned quantity all better than quality....

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
its time now for treze to live our club,
we cant hold him no more, he has to change atmosfere,
maybe he will find his form again in a team like arsenal,
we have to sell him now before he gets too old,
even though he might not bring in the money a name like his sould, i hope we will cash in enough to get gila.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
Why should Mutu agree with leaving.He maybe not agree with the contract form roma and stay with us
V.good point there!!
why sould mutu wonna leave and go to roma?
When he was a free player he could choose any club he wanted,
i think he want's a try first to our team.
Selling him without his will would be rather anythical here,
we will use him just as a bug of cash,
i understand doing this on covac,nonda etc etc, but mutu choosed juve,
it will be bad for our image, less footballers will trust us in the future

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Keep Mutu. He is like Del Piero, only better. Sell Del Piero instead to Palermo for 15mil+barzagli ;)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
trade Del Piero for Barzagli and Zaccardo . Then keep Mutu and buy Gila / Cassano. Sell Trez.
Then we would have: Ibrahimovic, Mutu, Cassano, Zalayeta and Gilardino :p
U know this not going to happen, we cant sell both Del Piero and Trezequet and buy younger, we cant sell 2stars to buy one,
we are a serius team, Moggi said we wont make major changes,
so that means one will leave and maybe nonda takes zala's place on the bench.
Dp scored some goals and performed better than treze so far,
he has fans supporting juve only for him,
he will bring little money for his name,
he is a more versatile tool than treze,
he is juve's symbol,
juve wants him and he wants juve even if he has to warm the bench,
its highly unlikely he will leave as a trade to 2 cheap youngsters.
He will offer his his services even grom the bench a couple of years,
lets hope we wont need him, we sell treze for a decent amount of$
and buy a true striker Gila,morientes not vieri and not a supporting striker like cassano or recoba

Iaquinta09

Apr 20, 2005
I don´t think moggi will buy two strikers, if we sell trezeguet then we will buy a striker like gilardino,but if we sell delpiero then we will buy a striker like cassano.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Real Madrid have reportedly overtaken Milan in the chase to sign Parma hotshot Alberto Gilardino.

The Rossoneri were believed to have been in pole position for the striker but the Spanish giants may now have the advantage.

It was widely believed that the San Siro giants had basically already secured the Italian’s signature for a summer switch.

But Milan chief Adriano Galliani insisted on Saturday, before their 3-0 win over Parma, that no deal had been done.

"We have never talked about Gilardino with Parma," said the official. "The club is currently for sale and for that reason they are not discussing player transfers."

Milan were reportedly ready to pay £20m for the Azzurri starlet, a fee which the struggling Serie A outfit would happily accept.

Yet Real are back in for the former Piacenza youngster seeing as Michael Owen is expected to be sold.

The fact that former Parma official, Arrigo Sacchi, is now technical director with Real, a Bernabeu move may be a realistic possibility.

Gilardino has also admitted in the past that he would be ready to leave Serie A if a big club came calling.

"I would only leave Emilia for a great side," he said last year. "I would like an experience in Spain even if staying in Italy would be important for my international career."

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Nonda move not complete

Monaco striker Shabani Nonda has revealed that his Juventus transfer is not a done-deal and that he could still move to Rangers.

The Congo international was thought to have agreed a three-year contract with the Turin giants but reports in the Scottish Press dismissed that suggestion.

Nonda said: "There is still a chance I will move to Ibrox. I've read stories that I've signed for Juventus but that is not true. What is certain is that I will quit Monaco at the end of the season and I'm waiting for proposals."

:extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Sell Zalayeta while people think he's god, sell Del Piero while he's got any value left, sell Trezeguet since he no longer fits this team.

Mutu and Nonda will come for free, and Juventus will splash some on Cassano. Gilardino? One to many...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)