juve's strike force for next season (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
its time now for treze to live our club,
we cant hold him no more, he has to change atmosfere,
maybe he will find his form again in a team like arsenal,
we have to sell him now before he gets too old,
even though he might not bring in the money a name like his sould, i hope we will cash in enough to get gila.
If trez should leave for those reasons y not DP?

I think at this momment, judging by form and skills I'd say Trez is less dispensable than DP coz we don't have anyone else who has his finishing touch. DP on the otherhand can be replaced by Zlatan.

So for me the first to go should be DP, then Trez.

I dont see y Gilardino is such a hard target? he is bound to be cheaper than Cassano, and yes, it is reported that Cassano now wants to stay.

Gila is a pure striker, we need this as badly as we need a creative midfielder.

Apr 25, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
salas should be used to get mascherano
Mascherano is very close to Corintians...i'll b surprise if he'll wont b playing there next season.
BTW-Gilardino is much expensive than Cassano,and he's very close to Milan.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
The Parma striker is also followed by Milan, Juventus and Real Madrid.
Alberto Gilardino’s future is still uncertain, despite reports already stating that the Italian international will be wearing the Rossoneri’s shirt next season. Still, both Parma and Milan have declared that no deal has been sealed as of yet and therefore other clubs are still hoping to lure the goal-scoring machine.

The latest club to be linked with Gilardino is Arsenal who, through David Dean, is trying to verify with Parma whether or not there is a chance of opening a negotiation for their top-scorer.

Gilardino’s first preference is obviously a move to a top Italian club, but the English team would also be an interesting move for the young player. :D

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #67
    cassano has declared his intention to stay at roma.
    this happends everytime,and in the end the player leaves.

remember ronaldo?he said he'd stay at inter but he didnt.

im positive cassano will come to juve next season.roma are in dire straits.they are toying with relegation.and looks at his constant bust up with the roma staff,i dont think he'll stay.

gilardino i belive will end up at milan.but hey,milan already have sheva,crespo,inzaghi and tomasson.where wud gila fit?

if trez leaves,i guess there is a chance of gila coming to juve.

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #69
    i think cassano is more expensive than gila.
    but looking at parma state,i doubt wether they'd let him leave for a small fee.
    so that might make gilardino more expsnive,if u look kat parma's state rite now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)