Juve's Silver Coppa Italia Star (2 Viewers)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
What a crock of sh*t! Last year you were talking about how COOL the CL logo would look on your jersey and it came back to bite the Zebra in the ass .. this year you are continuing to count your chickens before they hatch. Get past Inter before you decide WHERE to put that patch. Come on can't you come up with better discussions than these? Is this the deep football analysis that is so famous at Juventuz.com...where to put the new patch or how COOL it looks....Jeez
Take a chill pill, it's just harmless banter. To tell you the truth, I'm really not phased by what happens in the Coppa Italia..if we win, cool..if not, it's only the damn Coppa.. :groan:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Incubo people like to talk about casual things like this sometimes. These people also take part in the intellectual threads.

And its not pointless, its a badge change, it will be on our jerseys etc (And that other guy needs his ass tatoo fixed) :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If Juve keeps making it a habit to loan off four of our depth players and not bring back anyone, then there won't be a 10th Coppa Italia this year. We already saw the effects of what happens when you do that.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Well, I'm enjoying this thread; so don't ruin it for me. :D
As for loaning players out, I doubt Zalayeta, Fresi and Olivera are exactly going to taint our ambition..with Zala being the most valuable of the three, kind of speaks for itself...

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
Pay attention, Nike!
Note the gold stars positioned either side of our shiny new silver one.. ;)
Someone send this to Nike!

I loved that jersey :D

Note: Actually the image didnt come in the quote ;)

OP
IceBlu

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    What a crock of sh*t! Last year you were talking about how COOL the CL logo would look on your jersey and it came back to bite the Zebra in the ass .. this year you are continuing to count your chickens before they hatch. Get past Inter before you decide WHERE to put that patch. Come on can't you come up with better discussions than these? Is this the deep football analysis that is so famous at Juventuz.com...where to put the new patch or how COOL it looks....Jeez

Respected Cunt,

Whether the Coppa Italia star comes this year or the year after this or the year after that, the fact is that the Star isn't far away.

It seems stupid to you, but for us Juve fans, the 3rd star means a lot. Its just normal to wonder what the logo would look like with the 3rd star.

And theres a difference between the CL patch and the 3rd star asshole. The CL logos last for one season and its just a patch on the sleeve. The star lasts forever and becomes a part of the crest.

So if you don't like what we're talking about, you are free to f*ck off.

And oh, btw, this is the Multimedia forum not an intellectual discussion forum.

So don't ruin things for everyone. This isn't your forum.

Regards.

PS : I mean all that with the utmost respect... As much respect as i have for the last turd i flushed down.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    ya mad cuz lazio beat u 1-2 in ur ground or what ? :D:D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

Respected Cunt,

Whether the Coppa Italia star comes this year or the year after this or the year after that, the fact is that the Star isn't far away.

It seems stupid to you, but for us Juve fans, the 3rd star means a lot. Its just normal to wonder what the logo would look like with the 3rd star.

And theres a difference between the CL patch and the 3rd star asshole. The CL logos last for one season and its just a patch on the sleeve. The star lasts forever and becomes a part of the crest.

Regards.

PS : I mean all that with the utmost respect... As much respect as i have for the last turd i flushed down.
    Hey look who comes out from under the rock its the CHILD of Juventuz.com who can't take criticism and resorts to childish attacks when faced when a critic. Nothing new as you have proven time and time again that reasoning, logic and intelligent debate is beyond you...while people like Sergio, Ian, Paul and even Martin have laughed about things like a child you pouted in your corner all by yourself with your arms crossed. Your maturity has been highlighted time and time again. As has your capacity for football talk which is usually followed by "YEAH they suck ehehehhe"....
    I see all this pent up aggression is coming back to the surface..turd and cunt ...thats even beyond you...whats wrong buddy your post crying about how I hurt your feelings didn't VENT YOUR FRUSTRATION enough or was it the fact that no one bought into your crap about "how its all my fault and I'm the bad guy" and basically no one came to your defense....how sad?
    Why don't you open up another thread and this time call it "More thoughts" or better do like you have done the past few months and take back step to the individuals who have the maturity to talk real football and not have their posts revolve around how every other team sucks and childish jokes. Clear enough??

YOu want to discuss this more you PM me and don't waste time here with your highly thought out 'turd' jokes...that is if you have the maturity and CLASS to have an arguement and answer messages.

GROW UP.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    Out of interest and no disrespect intended, why ever do you come to Juventuz.com Incubo? I wouldn't be seen dead on a Milan fan site forum..

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
    Out of interest and no disrespect intended, why ever do you come to Juventuz.com Incubo? I wouldn't be seen dead on a Milan fan site forum..
    I could swear you guys PM each other these questions...

Actually your own fan site sucks (i.e. in my case Milan fans) because the sheer number of band wagon fans is enough to make you shudder in horror and plus being up "against the world" in another forum makes for more interesting debate..problem is weeding out the kids from the ones who are mature enough to debate minus insults. Then again those are the ones who have a limited knowledge of their team.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002

Don't feel bad Aca but I mean that Abbiati, Redondo, Laursen, Brocchi and Serginho are not first team players.
    so are Giannichieda, Couto & Sereni...

I dont feel bad :D We beat you fair & square ;)

btw, i dont make difference between first and "second team". If you dont play the "best" you got and lose, it's your problem. Not of the winning team....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Hey look who comes out from under the rock its the CHILD of Juventuz.com who can't take criticism and resorts to childish attacks when faced when a critic. Nothing new as you have proven time and time again that reasoning, logic and intelligent debate is beyond you...while people like Sergio, Ian, Paul and even Martin have laughed about things like a child you pouted in your corner all by yourself with your arms crossed. Your maturity has been highlighted time and time again. As has your capacity for football talk which is usually followed by "YEAH they suck ehehehhe"....
    I see all this pent up aggression is coming back to the surface..turd and cunt ...thats even beyond you...whats wrong buddy your post crying about how I hurt your feelings didn't VENT YOUR FRUSTRATION enough or was it the fact that no one bought into your crap about "how its all my fault and I'm the bad guy" and basically no one came to your defense....how sad?
    Why don't you open up another thread and this time call it "More thoughts" or better do like you have done the past few months and take back step to the individuals who have the maturity to talk real football and not have their posts revolve around how every other team sucks and childish jokes. Clear enough??

YOu want to discuss this more you PM me and don't waste time here with your highly thought out 'turd' jokes ...that is if you have the maturity and CLASS to have an arguement and answer messages.

GROW UP.
    I understand your reply is directed towards IceBlu, but it concerns me since these discussions are inturrupting the topic of this thread.

Incubo... can't you take a hint that you're unwelcomed in many threads?
    As much football knowledge as you have, you still lack overall public skills.
    You are rude to what members find interesting.
    You claim that he's wasting time, while the only wasted time here came from your ignorance for others' intrests. You drove this thread (like many other casual/non-argumentative threads) off topic.
    You participate in many diverse topics/threads, yet you fail to realize that the themes also differ.
    You bash people for using personal insults, while you're constantly making analogies (like a child in the corner..etc.) that are intended as insult.

In summary, I admire your football knowledge (whatever i get to read when i drop by once in a while), but sadly, this positive aspect about you is clouded by your Global mentality: In other words, you think everything is either black or white, good or bad..etc. Your earlier post in this thread highlights this negative aspect. You seem to think that if it's not argumentative, it's not worth talking about.

I'm sure you'll continue to post here in the forums, but I hope you'll think (not just logically, but also politely) before you post.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    I can understand where you're coming from, but it can grow a bit frustrating having no-one to relate to where your coming from opinion-wise as it's jaded by the fact you support a team, widely hated by fans of our own.
    I can relate to this as most my friends are Manchester Utd fans and I am constantly defending my beloved Bianconeri whilst dousing their claims that; "Paul Scholes is twice the player Nedved is.." etc.
    Anyhoo, back on topic - if you find the contents of a thread pointless, rather than shooting us 'dreamers' down just don't bother posting..
    Peace, Incubo. ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
    Respected Cunt,

Regards.

I would like to make it clear that IceBlu has been given a two week suspension. This is not his first time out of line and he gave us little choice but to take action with an outburst like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)