juve's jinx team (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
i dont know if there's a thread like this before, i haven't come across it yet so forgive me if this is a repetition, but who do you think are juve's jinx team? mine is :

manchester united ... :down:
parma ... on certain occassions. they could really crack our bones sometimes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Well Sally, i think the same as you......Parma and Man U

but...... all jinxes can be broken ;)

perhelps this will be a jinx breaking season :D

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
I honestly think our "GOOD" jinx is ANY spanish teams. Lately we have beaten all the spanish teams we have come across: Last season: deportivo, real, barca and this season so far real socicead (SP!!!).

I think our "BAD" jinx is against Lazio and Man U.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Manchester UNited, Arsenal and Deportivo :)
I don't think Deportivo and Arsenal.
last year we beat Depor had a draw at Riasor.
we barely play against Arsenal. we played against them two years ago, and we won one game.

I think in europe it must be manchester united, and in Italy it's Lazio.
we had problems against Parma, but we broke this jinx.
and we also used to have problems against Udinese, but I believe that was under Ancelotti, and not anymore

gray

Apr 22, 2003
In the 99/00 (i think) CL semi-final we were leading Man U 1-0 at Old Trafford through Conte, and Giggs (i think) equalised very late in the game

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
In the 99/00 (i think) CL semi-final we were leading Man U 1-0 at Old Trafford through Conte, and Giggs (i think) equalised very late in the game
thanks,i'm not sure about this but i think that at the season when juve lost the CL to real(mijatovic goal) i think they beat Man utd in the semis

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No no, in the second leg at the Delle Alpi, we went ahead with 2 goals from Inzaghi within 11 minutes. Then Keane equalised with a header, Yorke scored another header and Cole slotted home after Peruzzi was left stranded and pulled Yorke down. I remember so clearly, because it was one of the earlier matches that I remember screaming about, when Juve scored. I think that was the match that I realised I loved this club :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)