juve's jinx team (1 Viewer)

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    in a way im thankful for the match. had it not been for that match, i would have not been a juve fan now. weird eh, to start supporting a team just by watching a game they lost ?

i hope this year the final is against MU and we'll demolish them!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    Man utd,can you guys tell me when juve ever eliminated united or beat them or at least drew with them.
    But we barely play against them. Just like Arsenal. So you can basically say fortunes can change given any other day..

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    i hope this year the final is against MU and we'll demolish them!
    no.. the final is not enough.. i want it to be a 2 legged affair where we can wiped them in both leg... realy really reallyyyy hoped we met them again this season... if we manage to eliminate them, it will feel like half of the cup already won....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

no.. the final is not enough.. i want it to be a 2 legged affair where we can wiped them in both leg... realy really reallyyyy hoped we met them again this season... if we manage to eliminate them, it will feel like half of the cup already won....
    it'll feel even better than beating madrid :touched:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    in a way im thankful for the match. had it not been for that match, i would have not been a juve fan now. weird eh, to start supporting a team just by watching a game they lost ?
    EXACTLY!!! In world cup 94, i like both brazil and italy, but i liked italy the most after i saw them loose the world cup. kinda wierd. TECHNICALLY, like 99% of the world i should have become a brazilian fan, but i think the godfather inside of me, made me an italian fan ;)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    NO NO! i want juve to play MILAN this year in the cl, and KICK THEM OUT! Make them cry tears of dispair and sadness, and i want Del Piero (who scored a beautiful goal) to go up to Rui Costa and Inzaghi and say its ok. and I want Buffon (who didnt even touch the ball) to pat Shevchenko on the shoulder and calm him down.

:D

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
    Yah, good point. Its just like watching a Serie A game but its on neutral ground.

Off topic, we're the only italian team left undefeated in the CL. Do you guys think that the milan clubs and lazio would be able to make it with us all the way? *exuding an aura of confidence* :D

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    hahaha.. dont underestimate the italians, i would like to see the italian clubs do well (im so sick of ppl critisizing italian football)

ah, what bout demolishing united in the quarter finals, kicking milan out of the semis (last minute goals are perfect for a perfect heartbreak)

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
    Nah, I'd rather have someone else than these 3 teams in the finals. I wanna beat these bozos early in the season to prove that they dont deserve last as long as us in the tournament. But of course, I'd want Milan to be the last so they will be the team who makes it the farthest of them all.

I also want to beat them in convincing fashion. 3-1s look good!

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I prefer this scenario:( see attached pic):

In this way we will meet all the previous CL champions in the last 4-5 years.. :cool: so, when we win it, we really deserve it.. and we will be the best team ever win the CL..

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    and for Juve's jinx teams.. as most of you mentioned, I think Lazio, parma & roma are the local jinx, and ManU as the european jinx..

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    Miccolis Jinx keeper is no DOUBT Brescias keeper. In todays game, all the keeper was doing was luckily saving miccolis shots. Miccoli had easily three goals in that game, but the keeper saved them all miraculously.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    Man utd,can you guys tell me when juve ever eliminated united or beat them or at least drew with them.
    Juve was in the same group with Manchester back in 96-97. I remember the game in Torino where Juve won 1-0 and also the second game we won 1-0. The thing I remember most was the game in Torino which Juve completely dominated the game. I think for something like 70 min Man U hadn't taken a shot on goal. We had Zidane, Deschamps, and Boskic that year and Boskic scored the winning goal. Don't let the 1-0 score fool you, we gave those wankers a real lesson in football. After the game, Ferguson was livid and blamed his players inexperience ( Becks, Giggs, Scholes, were all very young then).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)