juve's group in UCL 12/13? (3 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This team is ruthless (well maybe a bit profligate too :lol:) but you know what I mean. 2-0 down against Napoli? No problem.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I want ManU, Real and Barca in our group, we will rape them all and none of them will go through with us.

OP

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
  • Thread Starter #51
    I want ManU, Real and Barca in our group, we will $#@! them all and none of them will go through with us.
    not possible.. the hardest group we will have is involving dortmund from pot 4, and some tougher pot 2 teams like city, porto or atletico madrid and finally pot 1 teams with barca/real/bayern being the hardest. nevertheless it's UCL and there are no easy way to win it, I'd even argue that winning UCL is harder than winning World Cup.

fortunately like napoli said this season, playing in europe is much open so we'll score for sure.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    So psyched for CL next year. The Sky pundits that we have to watch over here won't know a thing about our players, I can already hear them comparing us to Napoli as we get ready to destroy Chelsea :lol: They're in for a shock...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    You know what's messed up? Say we beat Manchester United or qualify on their behalf. Or Barcelona for that matter. Instead of saying that the Serie-A is on the rise, I'm pretty sure the english media will say that the EPL or La Liga is in decline.

Who cares, though, but still. I find it annoying.

EDIT: They would be right, in a sense, but it's their "focus" that bothers me, and how they twist and turn everything to make Serie-A come out like dirt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)