Juventuz World Player of the Year : Results (1 Viewer)

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
i think carlos deserves a better place - possibly top 3. he won the champions league with real madrid and also the world cup with brazil. ronaldo? he doesn't deserve even being nominated, he played a great one month, true, but sucked in the other 11. and davids, what is he doing up there?:confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++
i think carlos deserves a better place - possibly top 3. he won the champions league with real madrid and also the world cup with brazil. ronaldo? he doesn't deserve even being nominated, he played a great one month, true, but sucked in the other 11. and davids, what is he doing up there?:confused:
The pinnacle of anyone player's career is winning the wc and for someone to score 8 goals which noone has managed to do since 1974 is amazing

But to make it more awesome is for it to happen to someone who had a bad experience 4 yrs earlier and has not really played football since then, that is remarkable

He might have had just a good month but what a month, its more than what some do in 3 years as the wc is every 4 years

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #24
    Yeah but considering this year's "special" WC that greatly diminishes the feat in my eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)