Juventuz Rollcall (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
seems like you agree with what i said about you.
nope... i know what my family are and who i am.. i'm sure i know more about them and myself then some kid thousands of miles away.... :)

you're even dumber than i thought if you can't realize that i was laughing at how much you've degraded yourself and pathetic you've become.

making empty, useless, and baseless insults is hardly something to be proud of and it's hardly something for me do dwell over ;)

BTW, tarak 8thft ummi (u5tek fe al-islam) .... hathi kbeeerah (Big Sin). ra7 a5th 7aggi mnnk yoom al-8yamah.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I'm going to Bali! Yeee haa! D'you think they show Juve matches there?
Heyya...cool Sally! so, you're going to Bali this march?
Yep, you can watch Juve match (5 serieA matches), LaLiga, EPL, and Bundesliga on the weekend ,CL and UEFA cup on midweek :)

btw, Peter Gade fan,eh? :D;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

BTW, tarak 8thft ummi (u5tek fe al-islam) .... hathi kbeeerah (Big Sin). ra7 a5th yaggi mnnk yoom al-8yamah.
strange you talk about these things.after all the names you called me:groan:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
strange you talk about these things.after all the names you called me:groan:
look-up the meaning of "gathf" and see the difference.

I didn't make empty insults. My words were based on my opinion. However, calling my mom a "B" is a whole other ball game. but hey, your still a kid.... you're gonna mature one day.

they obviously dont teach you much there in Libia!

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #166
    I would say something, but i shan't get involved.

Actually I shouldn't have even said anything :embarass:

carry on

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    I would say something, but i shan't get involved.

Actually I shouldn't have even said anything :embarass:

carry on
    yeah... it would be better to stay out..... i'm not liking all the attention i'm giving him over a childish post. PS, to keep you out of this, you dont have to reply.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dj Juve ] ++
    oh would you look at the action here :lick: :drool:

c'mon, smack em man..yeah bite em..bite lika lil monkey eaaaeeee

</christucker>
    I guess we'll have to keep haviing useless arguments to get u to come more often, eh Deej? ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

I didn't make empty insults. My words were based on my opinion. However, calling my mom a "B " is a whole other ball game. but hey, your still a kid.... you're gonna mature one day.

they obviously dont teach you much there in Libia !
    :howler:i dont think you're offending my country here.cuz i never lived in Libya either than the first 2 years of my life.

oh and guess what my words are based on my opinion too.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

I didn't make empty insults. My words were based on my opinion. However, calling my mom a "B" is a whole other ball game. but hey, your still a kid.... you're gonna mature one day .

they obviously dont teach you much there in Libia!
    i dont give a damn about what you think about me.its not up to you to judge wether i'm mature or not.

but after that "life after death thread"incident i'm surprised you refer to yourself as mature.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    :howler:i dont think you're offending my country here.cuz i never lived in Libya either than the first 2 years of my life.
    great! i was worried about Libya. well, if it's not not your education system's fault, it must justs be you :howler:

oh and guess what my words are based on my opinion too.
    :wallbang: opinions are based on evidence my young one. unless you know my mother or have some other evidence, you can't make that opinion.

Islam 101 "In the case of "gathf," if you can't prove it with 4 witnesses, you've commited an altimate sin" Since you have 0 witnesses and just saying that it's ur opinion, you just screwed urself. please read up, you need the info.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    i dont give a damn about what you think about me.its not up to you to judge wether i'm mature or not.

but after that "life after death thread"incident i'm surprised you refer to yourself as mature.
    you have no idea what went on after that thread. I personally resolved it with him maturly. i've stood by what i meant, and he confirmed his displeasure with the post. I'm only human, i made a mistake, but i learned from it. i didn't run away from the issue and use insults. That matter is closed. Graham learned, i've learned, and baggio is still respected... it's so over, that baggio is one of the 4 only juventuz members on my msn contacts!.. that says enough!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)