Juventuz Rollcall (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
i'd hardly call them pure-hearted.

As for judging by intention rather than material, because we're all human, people make mistakes and can offend people without knowing it. Here's an example:

At the start of every uni term, we hold a welcoming party for all the first year students, where they can just get to know the students from older years. So we play games, drink together and just get to know eachother. Now one of these games involved writing down different categories on a piece of paper e.g. "Best football player", and the 1st year girls might have to choose an older guy who they think fits that category, and vice versa.

So one of the first year guys gets a piece of paper saying "Most sexually active", and he has to choose a girl who he thinks fits that description. After choosing one of them, he was asked why he chose that particular girl. His answer?

"Because she looks like a s lut!". When everyone was ooohing and aaah-ing, he saiys "But it's true!"

Believe it or not, he was trying to be funny. You shouldn't always just look at the intentions over the material .

Anyway i think we'd both agree that this is going nowhere, and i'd rather be arguing with fred than you, so let's drop this already.

sorry i made you write so much about something so stupid. I wasn't gonna continue it and i thought it'd been dropped about 15 posts ago, so in a way, you're the one who started this particular argument

Dumbass :p
:wallbang:
Graham, dont stretch the issue here........ you KNEW it was a joke..the smily is yellow and big enough for everyone to see ( the dumbass who said she's a ***** and "it is true" obviously mislead some people about his intention) Bad example dude.

i dont mind writting all of that. after all, Fred'll eventually come in here and read it :D

so in a way, you're the one who started this particular argument
come again!! ?! :confused:

Anyhow, i hope you see my point.. you obviously dont want to continue (as usual :rolleyes: ) i'll reference this post again incase you still take his bad jokes too serioulsly

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #122
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i dont mind writting all of that. after all, Fred'll eventually come in here and read it :D
    So your intention was to kiss the ass-kisser's ass? :rofl:

come again!! ?! :confused:
    The issue was pretty much dead and buried until you dug it up again and reprimanded me. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M OLD. IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M BALD. IT'S YOUR FAULT I CAN'T TALK. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

Anyhow, i hope you see my point.. you obviously dont want to continue (as usual :rolleyes: )
    I hope you're not taunting me dude, that'd be really low given the circumstances. Hey i'll continue if u want to, but i thought you'd realise that it's not gonna get us anywhere.

i'll reference this post again incase you still take his bad jokes too serioulsly
    I'm looking forward to it :devil::D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

So your intention was to kiss the ass-kisser's ass? :rofl:
    :wallbang:
    turn your head around clockwise a couple of times please... you call my huge post -- where i bash him for being an ass-kisser, and where i argue with you that his posts aren't funny and they are usless--- , kissing his ass!!! you're head must really be loose!

The issue was pretty much dead and buried until you dug it up again and reprimanded me. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M OLD. IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M BALD. IT'S YOUR FAULT I CAN'T TALK. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!
    i restarted it... not started it :lazy: :wallbang:

I hope you're not taunting me dude, that'd be really low given the circumstances. Hey i'll continue if u want to, but i thought you'd realise that it's not gonna get us anywhere.
    your right, i'd rather not continue... you sway off the topic too often and you'd probibly just end up arguing with me by quoting something from the bible....

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #124
    i restarted it... not started it :lazy: :wallbang:
    Yes, and that's why I said
    you dug it up again
    you sway off the topic too often and you'd probibly just end up arguing with me by quoting something from the bible....
    I'm disappointed, Maj, that after all our great discussions, that that's all you see me for. It's a sad sad day if that mutual respect is gone just because we both can't mind our own business.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Yes, and that's why I said

I'm disappointed, Maj, that after all our great discussions, that that's all you see me for. It's a sad sad day if that mutual respect is gone just because we both can't mind our own business.
    i agree, we had some awesome discussions, but a couple others have been terrible really. I dont forget the good. Mutual respect isn't gone. I dont talk to people whom i've lost complete respect for and i dont care about their posts (Ask Josh ), so there's still respect.

but i'll be honest with you. You hit a cord in me when you rudely replyed to fred's dumb joke and restarted that shit about "the smily doesn't cover it." It remined me of you sticking your nose rudely and lecturing me about my joke to baggio which you didn't find funny. I still stand by my argument: that it's non of your business. The fact that you're doing it again, is just frikking annoying.

look on the bright side, with me, i dont act like everything's honky-dory. what you read from my posts is how i feel.

holla back

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #126

i agree, we had some awesome discussions, but a couple others have been terrible really. I dont forget the good. Mutual respect isn't gone. I dont talk to people whom i've lost complete respect for and i dont care about their posts (Ask Josh ), so there's still respect.
    Good. But the "you'll probably just pull out the bible" thing? :irritate:

but i'll be honest with you. You hit a cord in me when you rudely replyed to fred's dumb joke and restarted that shit about "the smily doesn't cover it." It remined me of you sticking your nose rudely and lecturing me about my joke to baggio which you didn't find funny. I still stand by my argument: that it's non of your business. The fact that you're doing it again, is just frikking annoying.
    I dunno dude, isn't it none of your business that i stuck my nose into fred's business? Bah let's not get started, that's a whole different argument.

In fact let's just forget about the past few stupidities, especially the Eminem one, that was an insult to both our intelligence(s).

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Good. But the "you'll probably just pull out the bible" thing? :irritate:
    if you think that quote of mine is irritating, assume those irritating feelings are a bunch of female models and super-horney men. place them all on a huge matress in a dark room with with no condoms. Let them f*ck for a couple dozen years. The number/result of feelings tranislates to how irritated we feel when your basis for an argument isn't universal to those you are arguing with.

I dunno dude, isn't it none of your business that i stuck my nose into fred's business? Bah let's not get started, that's a whole different argument.

In fact let's just forget about the past few stupidities, especially the Eminem one, that was an insult to both our intelligence(s).
    actually, it kinda is, because i've learned (from baggio's response) not to joke about religion, but you havn't learned about taking innocent posts, which aren't directed towards you, seriously!

yeah, i think we should stop this, that's the easy part, though forgetting it is a whole other issue.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #128

if you think that quote of mine is irritating, assume those irritating feelings are a bunch of female models and super-horney men. place them all on a huge matress in a dark room with with no condoms. Let them f*ck for a couple dozen years. The number/result of feelings tranislates to how irritated we feel when your basis for an argument isn't universal to those you are arguing with.
    Oh come on, how many times have i used biblical basis for my argument in a thread not expressly related to the topic? Sure I've done it a few times, but what can u expect? You can't argue about something with a philosopher and expect them not to argue based on what they've learned from their musings and studies.

btw why did u even bring that up just then? I didn't use biblical reference as an argument, nor have i used them in an argument for a long time IIRC.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Oh come on, how many times have i used biblical basis for my argument in a thread not expressly related to the topic? Sure I've done it a few times, but what can u expect? You can't argue about something with a philosopher and expect them not to argue based on what they've learned from their musings and studies.

btw why did u even bring that up just then? I didn't use biblical reference as an argument, nor have i used them in an argument for a long time IIRC.
    you didn't bring it up in any recent arguments.... as for why i even brought it up,......

hmmm.... ** contemplating whther to speak my mind in this instance. **

For the sake of staying on good terms, i'd rather not answer that. I'll admitidly back up from this one to preserve our relationship as no good will come from my prepared response.

i dont expect you to forget this easily, so i'll just take-up your request to stop, and ask you to do so too in agreement with you.

Now is the point where it's best to stop. i'll repeat it the reason: Nothing constructive to you or me or anyone reading will come from my response.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #130
    Cheers bro

It's difficult though, isn't it? I guess it's just our nature to have the last word, and then say "let's stop this". Every time we say we're gonna both just shut the hell up for the sake of everyone, a new point comes up that the other party feels they must answer to.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #133
    Look Majed just shut up, I'm sick of your bullcrap *slaps*

*cue theme music*

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Look Majed just shut up, I'm sick of your bullcrap *slaps*
    *** makes a 180 degree turn to the window with hand on slapped cheek a-la soap-opera style. all this while sobbing from emotional pain and to make graham feel guilty ***

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #135
    ** talks in deep voice while walking in circles around Majed **

"I'm sorry. I hit you because I love you"

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ** talks in deep voice while walking in circles around Majed **

"I'm sorry. I hit you because I love you"

** Looks straight at him, and asks with a sad, but confident voice: "If you really love me, then prove that Amber's baby isn't yours!" **

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #139
    ** slaps him again **

"Listen you, I'm the man in this relationship. You'll do what I say. Now I expect chicken on the table by 6. It's my way or the highway"

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ** slaps him again **

"Listen you, I'm the man in this relationship. You'll do what I say. Now I expect chicken on the table by 6. It's my way or the highway"

** Looks at the man strangely, then cuts out of soap-opera character, looks at the director and says: "i dont like the way he said that sentance, he's a terrible actor, acting with him'll ruin my image!" **

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)