Juventuz Popularity Contest (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL:

btw good to finally see you Pat :flirt: You've changed a lot since the pictures you posted in the Reveal Yourself thread :rofl:

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

btw good to finally see you Pat :flirt: You've changed a lot since the pictures you posted in the Reveal Yourself thread :rofl:

Alll those years of hard drinking and loose women...well the first part anyway

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

ps...is that Thread still on the go? Where is it now?...not that I want to go back and deleat that particular post in which I appear almost naked with the cheerleader and the horse:confused:

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
CABER TOSSING (Gaelic cabar, a pole or beam), a Scottish athletic exercise which consists in throwing a section of a trunk of a tree, called the caber, in such a manner that it shall turn over in the air and fall on the ground with its small end pointing in the direction directly opposite to the tosser.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
I don't know what a caber is, but why toss it when I can make love to it?:D
And how do you suggest you will be doing this?

Right! And the IOC has requested that if I am going to go around tossing my caber that I please not wear a kilt.
:dielaugh:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
This thread is soo awesome to read....:rolleyes:
*Like I ever read anyway...* :D

To Padovano...I still dont understand whats with the sheep?

River

Jun 15, 2004
A women saw a scottish guy wearing a kilt and said to him "Ive always wondered, what do you wear under those kilts"

The Scottish guy told her to put her hand up his kilt and find out. She put her hand up and touched his (well you know) and said "eww thats gruesome"

The Scottish guy replied "Do it again and it will grow-some more"

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)