Juventuz Popularity Contest (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Rover man you love that glenmor stuff. But tell me how the hell can you have a whiskey collection without some Jack D :D

...this is just the malts. I also have a liquer collection...JD, SC, and so on...well hey, you never know when twenty, thirty people are gonna just pop in on ya for a swallay:dontcare:

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Obviously the man has a taste for single malt Scotch, and not that Blended crap that is Jack Daniels. Hi Rio.

After the first two or three, you could serve me paint thinner and I wouldn't care...or see in the morning probably

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++

...this is just the malts. I also have a liquer collection...JD, SC, and so on...well hey, you never know when twenty, thirty people are gonna just pop in on ya for a swallay:dontcare:
you should really be saying all this in the new juventuz bar thread . I think its in the hangout. :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

Just for you Pendir:

From the deepest depths of the 'Roverbhoy Whiskey Vaults', for one time only, a tantalising peek at a selection from his private collection of malt whiskey:-
Roverbhoy,

That looks EXACTLY like bars of the Scottish guys I work with ;)

Sep 28, 2002

Hey Fliakis, where the heck you been dude?...on vacation?
something like that. first blues music festival, drinking, sleeping in the tent and lovely music, then 4 days by the sea, little house in the woods. man, that's life...

now i'm back :lazy:

Sep 28, 2002
enjoyed it. man, you've no idea whats it like to get out from the city, from television, internet and people. sitting in the forest and drinking beer with your mates and just chilling.... lovely..

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
enjoyed it. man, you've no idea whats it like to get out from the city, from television, internet and people. sitting in the forest and drinking beer with your mates and just chilling.... lovely..
God I miss my youth:down:

Still, glad you enjoyed yourself man...welcome back...

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Roverbhoy,

That looks EXACTLY like bars of the Scottish guys I work with ;)

Tell them this:-

You know this guy called Roverbhoy, and he looks just like, and acts just like Rab C Nesbitt .
Tell me their reaction:D

Sep 28, 2002

God I miss my youth:down:

Still, glad you enjoyed yourself man...welcome back...
cheers lad. who cares about youth with a bar like that :D

know what, we should go to our football authorities and ask them to arrange lithuania - scotland friendly. i would welcome you here with open arms, and hope you would do the same if i had to travel to edinburgh.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

cheers lad. who cares about youth with a bar like that :D

know what, we should go to our football authorities and ask them to arrange lithuania - scotland friendly. i would welcome you here with open arms, and hope you would do the same if i had to travel to edinburgh.

Sounds good, but I doubt if I could keep up with a youngster like you.:dontcare:

Here's a little Rab C for you lot:D

I'm the one on the left:down:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)