Juventuz Popularity Contest (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

And it's usually full of crap too :D

btw thanks Dan and Andy, you two are top blokes :cool: That's the highest compliment you'll hear in Australian culture ;)
the british term is "diamond geezer" if you're at all interested :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Oh dan, you're english? Give us your life story man :)
:LOL:

Well, im english and italian. MY dad english, my mum italian. I moved to germany with my step dad 5 years ago, cos he works for toyota forumla one. I go to an international skool and very many different friends. And yes, i am a juve fan despite my italian family coming from the city of milan. My uncle is an inter fan, :fero: and they are all inter fans. cept my cousins, they are juve fans!

Im always on these forums cos i leave the window open and leave my pc on most of the time, but at the moment im packing for moving houses so i wont be posting much.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Ive personally next used that. Must be a derby thing :D
No, its never used here, i always thought it was a cockney saying :D

or i've watched too many gangsta films :redface:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

Well, im english and italian. MY dad english, my mum italian. I moved to germany with my step dad 5 years ago, cos he works for toyota forumla one. I go to an international skool and very many different friends. And yes, i am a juve fan despite my italian family coming from the city of milan. My uncle is an inter fan, :fero: and they are all inter fans. cept my cousins, they are juve fans!

Im always on these forums cos i leave the window open and leave my pc on most of the time, but at the moment im packing for moving houses so i wont be posting much.
Man, this is cool! So your step dad goes to all the F1 races?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

Really? Mate, I've always liked you. You're cool :thumb: :)

Now how about getting me a VIP invitation to one of the races? :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Why do people actually care that people haven't rated them? Don't you come on this forum for discussion or is it just a game to some of you!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Why do people actually care that people haven't rated them? Don't you come on this forum for discussion or is it just a game to some of you!
Nobody wants to feel left out man. :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Really? Mate, I've always liked you. You're cool :thumb: :)

Now how about getting me a VIP invitation to one of the races? :D
I could hook you up with the toyota drivers if i tried hard enough- my stepdad is at silverstone with the company benefits at the moment :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Blackmint is actually the first person who reffered to me in any rating/dedication.

Cheers mate! :cool:
As vitaly says:

:fool: thank you ;)

I also like wiskey, but i have never tried single malt wiskey.. :down:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Oh secretely you like it too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)