Juventuz Popularity Contest (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Don't see my name in there River. :(
I thought i put you in there saying we always disagree. maybe that was somewere else. i dunno. Deal with it :)

There was an expiry date on this thread Bes?

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

all i am saying is that all the hype with the thread has kinda passed. thats all. feel free to rate anybody if that makes you feel any better as a person.
well yeah, but if someone hasnt posted its interesting to see what they think of people.

And you have a skill for posting random, tiresome while completely pointless posts. This one is an example of that :wallbang:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

well yeah, but if someone hasnt posted its interesting to see what they think of people.

And you have a skill for posting random, tiresome while completely pointless posts. This one is an example of that :wallbang:

i knew the post was too deep for you to understand.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
anyway-

Martin - 7 He seems very nice, and seems to have a good relationship with everyone here..

Graham - 9 - Class act on the juve forums, adds at least 30 percent of all forum humour :D
Zlatan - 8 - Also very funny:D, possibly a further 20 percent.
Vilhelmas - 6 seems a bit mean at first, but is actually cool.
Don Bes - 7 always good for the odd comment :)
mikhail - 8 Hey he is irish, and im a big fan of ireland..:D
John #10 - 6- hasnt made the greatest impact on my overall stay, but you seem pretty nice. thanks for the talk about di viao the other day:D
IncuboRossonero - 1 - if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all...:)
Amr - 8 hey he is a dude. Fun talking to you on msn when you actually replied :groan:. Did you block me of man?
Arif - 6 he is the secret cog in the juventus machine... always quick on the heels of sources and posts em. Also cool with that garfield game. (did you ever beat scavenger hunt 2 in the end? :eek:)
Egyptian_Juventino - 5 I dont see him very often no more.
Kurvengefluster 7- Mein deutsche freund ;)
paolo_montero -6 i have always associated you with that cool avatar you used to have that was made in south park:D- and he is always hot on the heels of me to close my duplicate threads :groan: ;)
Babamama- 4 you can improve your ranking when you learn to post properly:)
Alex_samatar- 5 was funny given, but i havent seen him for a while.
Vitoria ally- 6 Zlatan should follow suit and give you due thanks for giving up a good part of your free time talking over our problems in that love thread :D
Hydde- 7 anyone who likes rpgs and suikoden is good in my books :thumb:
^art- 8 I had a great talk with you, and never really spoke again. Hope we can repeat that sometime
Alucard belemont- 8 Thanks for the FF clip, a fellow RPG freak is always cool :cool:
Pendir_65- 8 you earned a place in my heart for your very sudden interest to vitaly..:wth:
:D i hope you like our horny little russian anyway ;)
Dominic- 7 i think it was you, (was a while ago sorry if it was the wrong person) who said that leo kronenbitter was your grandad.. class :thumb: he is a hero to my friend ya know. feel honoured:D
Roverbhoy- 6 thanks alot for giving me that o2 background and asking no questions...:)
Miss dubai: 8 slighty biased, but a fan of ray charles rates high in my books :thumb:

If i left out anyone, ill rate em if you ask me!:)

enjoy all!

Sorry i forgot one person:

Zambrotta: 6 I used to love the mr oizo avatar:D

For you poku:

Poku: 5 Seems nice enough person to join this hall of fame, but i dont know you very well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, I didn't do this yet, so I will now.

Martin- 7 what else can I say? He's man of the Forum.
Gray- 8 This guy is always on, and I wonder how he can do it. Great person as well.
Zlatan- 6 Like Nick says, too cool for school applys here. :D He's probably one of the kids I'd hang out with.
Bes- 5 Always has a response for everything, even if it is incoherent. :D
Arif- 8 He knows his rap shit, and a little about the city of Detroit. He's cool.
Vil- 6 He gets wasted. Good.
Majed- 5 College student, soccer player, and has a great taste in music. (rap again)
Erik- 3 For some reason thinks I'm gay....
Stu Rat- 7 This kids a pimp. Knows his shit.

Now for the ladies:

Fabiana- 8 Knows her football and music. Plus, shes coming to the US for a little while. Great personality.
Jess- 6 Shes probably the nicest girl on the Forums.
River- 8 She seems like a cool girl who doesn't give a fuck. :D One of dem popular girls.
Lilianna- 6 She likes Linkin Park.

Thats just a short list.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Amr - 8 hey he is a dude. Fun talking to you on msn when you actually Egyptian_Juventino - 5 I dont see him very often no more .

They are the same dan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)