Juventuz Popularity Contest (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I leave for a few days and you all ****en forget me..wankers :D

I read some comments saying that Zlatan left??!?!?? When did this happen???

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Just found it....

...how could you guys let him go? He was the best member over here...witty, sarcastic, knew his football...and most important he helped me in my anti-DP crusade :D

Seriously, a juventuz forum without Z is ... empty

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey man, nobody forced him to leave. He's an adult, and can make up his own mind.

If he did decide to come back, a lot of members, myself included, would welcome him back with open arms, but that's his decision.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I didn't read all of that thread so some things are still unclear but I can't believe Zlatan left. He's like aprt of the furniture in here and you don't just throw your furniture away!

Aug 1, 2003
Yeah he recently posted at the transfer sect, I was really happy. Z's my fav poster here and him leaving was quite sad. But it's his decision

And you, glenn debattista! Welcome back! (spelling on your name, debattista? debatissta? debatistta? :D )

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
I didn't read all of that thread so some things are still unclear but I can't believe Zlatan left. He's like aprt of the furniture in here and you don't just throw your furniture away!
i am terribly sorry he left too glenn.

but even though i have spoken to him,try to make him stay,he didn't even reply me back :down:
but i'll try to contact him again.

he is a great person and he was a great member too

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i am terribly sorry he left too glenn.

but even though i have spoken to him,try to make him stay,he didn't even reply me back :down:
but i'll try to contact him again.

he is a great person and he was a great member too
but he didnt reply you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)