Juventuz Popularity Contest (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Now that's an avatar that works.

Hey Don, sorry about our disagreement we had a week ago. I was in a bad mood and I kinda took it out on you. I don't remember which thread it was, but it was in the off-topic section.

My Bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
bah it's just for fun guys.

Chinatown mafia man was getting tedious.

Serge, no worries bro, I'll change it back once Emma sees it and boosts my rating :D (is there any way I can stop Emma reading this? :p)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Serge, no worries bro, I'll change it back once Emma sees it and boosts my rating :D (is there any way I can stop Emma reading this? :p)

Not thinking before you hit that reply button is going to bite you in the ass someday, Graham.

And no, I'm not taking the quotation out. I need to boost my Emma Quotient as well :D:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Not thinking before you hit that reply button is going to bite you in the ass someday, Graham.
And no, I'm not taking the quotation out. I need to boost my Emma Quotient as well :D:D
So is that how it's gonna be now? :groan:

Chicks before dicks eh?

Just you wait, Lenza. I have contacts amongst the peasants you know. Anarchy may well be on your doorstep :fero:

Just kidding, I love ya man :kiss:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Hey at least I didn't make the avatar myself :) She put it up in another thread btw

Stu's nick was Fantasista before he changed it
OK I think we had an arguement but still don't know enough..

Don: hard to explain but you seem to be around when I get into arguements and in some subtle and as always "I don't give a crap" (even though your always there and posting more than others) way you slyly lead me into the "barking" fits.

If this makes any sense.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #109
    You cant. But for effort you can a point :D

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Don: hard to explain but you seem to be around when I get into arguements and in some subtle and as always "I don't give a crap" (even though your always there and posting more than others) way you slyly lead me into the "barking" fits.

If this makes any sense.
    thnx for 'rewarding my curiosity'

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++

oops.

:D
    (oops means read the edited ratings again)

you know you have a special place in my heart ;) ratings do you no justice

cheers. I........like you too. i really......do. joking :D

maybe we'll have more conversations sometime.

oh and welcome to the forums!!! :D

Excuse me LAC but I did not say anything you quoted there. Im gonna sue you.

I change your rating to -1.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I'll just use Emma's list and people from the first page of the members list, hope nobody gets offended

Martin -8- The coolest non-me geek I know :D
    Erik -1- I like him, but the bastard doesn't let things slide if u make a mistake :fero:
    Graham -1- He really needs to get a life. What a loser
    fabiana -8- Representing the women of Juventuz. What a champion.
    Lilianna -8- Entertainment value and she's nice to me
    nina -5- I don't recall having a direct conversation with her, she can be mean sometimes.
    Josh -7- He gave me a 7 :D
    Majed -8- I've had plenty of great conversations with Majood, I particularly enjoy our religious discussions that somehow don't spill over into arguments.
    Mac -6- He's not around anymore the bastard. He gets an extra point for bringing Emma :)
    Vilhelmas -5- Rude but good to talk to
    Andre 3000 -8- Always good to chat with, made me a lieutenant of WBTYA
    Don Bes -6- We're on and off like Camoranesi's form. We have a mad laugh one day, and he totally pisses me off the next. The blunt one-liners don't come as naturally as Vilhelmas.
    mikhail -8- I truly enjoy our discussions about pretty much anything. He'd get my vote for moderator for sure, though i wish he'd spend more time around here
    John #10 -3- Has sex while browsing. Bad bad.
    sIAMO nOI jUVE! -6- I always have to stop myself making fun of him, but I can't help but love the guy :D
    IncuboRossonero -6- Good chats, negative points for being Rossonero and giving me a 5
    fred weasley -5.5- See Don Bes. He started off giving me the shits every second post, but he's gotten better. -0.5 for being an Arsenal fan
    Padovano -6- Whats with the sheep?
    IceBlu -6- Fellow graphics guy, respect for speaking what you think. A bit rash though :)
    Egyptian_Juventino -5-
    Mrs Mac -9- She's quite a looker. Bonus points for posting topless pics, as well as having all the guys in the forum falling over themseves and using ridiculous avatars trying to earn popularity thread points that have become the American Dollars of Juventuz.com, yet have no tangible value at all... all in the space of a few hours. Respect.
    Stuart -8- So knowledgable for a 14 year-old. We see eye to eye on a lot of things
    Tom -6- i wasn't around in his heyday, but he comes along every few weeks and posts someting cynical that makes me laugh
    dj juve -7- One of the Three Stooges, but the bastard left along with Zlatan and now i'm lonely :sob: Negative point for leaving
    Zlatan -7- I had some great discussions with this guy. He had fallouts with a lot of members, but i respected his views and he wasn't afraid to speak them. Negative point for leaving though
    dpforever -7- Good games, great debater
    BloodOnMoral -7- My Romanian sis, the only member who's written to me, that was real sweet of her. Negative point for disappearing without a trace, then mysteriously posting a few months ago... then disappearing again :(
    Nekton -6- The video guru who's disappeared unfortunately :(
    Desmond -7- Interesting views, brave poster just for that Buffon thread
    sallyinzaghi -8- Welcome female presence, a sweet girl
    Vicky -8- Great to have her here, I really like talkin to her

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #119
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Rate each member from 0-10, 0 being you hate, 10 being you like them.
    Feel free to add a comments too :D'

Being a Juve fan .. you are automatically deducted one point.
    Being in a fight with me in the past you are deducted another point.
    Did you not appear...3 reasons...
    1. I avoid you like the plague..then probably no one really gives a rats ass about your rating so your not here..
    2. If I forgot anyone I shouldn't have... let me know
    3. Some people I didn't rate because I don't know you well enough.

nina 8.5 (-2): appreciates greatness but intanglibles just not there...also loses half a point for her affiliation with the Sheep man.
    Dosent quite add up :D

Jan 7, 2004
    weLL nick i'd have to say that for protecting your ideas and beLiefs in a very civiLised, mature, and intelLigent way in an environment that is against you i would have to give u an 7.5.
    u Lose a Lot of points for being a milan fan and for bringing up the same arguments over and over again

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)