Juventuz Most Informed Member Of The Year 2009 (5 Viewers)

Juventuz Most Informed Member Of The Year 2009

• Capitano

• Mark

• Dule90

• Fred

• Osman

• Aush

• Deneb

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why don't you close the polls now Mark?

99% of the voters voted in the first 3-4 days and no-one's voting ever since. The leaders have a comfortable lead and we know who won each poll.
It should have been closed at midnight December 31/January 1.

Don't you think it's better to close them, congratulate the winners and get over with it?

P.S: Leave the prettiest member poll open. We still need a winner there :D

AV-7

Jul 8, 2009
Could have used another team with a comfortable lead but anyway...
I tried to make a compliment but it went wrong. Everybody is now complaining about my post. Anyway my point was that you give solid information consistently and IMO you have no competitors in this poll when it comes to transfers . Anyway it is great a pleasure to read your posts in the transfer section. I really appreciate it. Respect :beer:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So what is the difference between the most informed member and the most knowledgeable member awards?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I tried to make a compliment but it went wrong. Everybody is now complaining about my post. Anyway my point was that you give solid information consistently and IMO you have no competitors in this poll when it comes to transfers . Anyway it is great a pleasure to read your posts in the transfer section. I really appreciate it. Respect :beer:
I know. Thanks! :beer:

A night with Dusan.
:yuck:

Polls close in 18min instead, won't be there at 12pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)