Juventuz Most Informed Member Of The Year 2009 (1 Viewer)

Juventuz Most Informed Member Of The Year 2009

• Capitano

• Mark

• Dule90

• Fred

• Osman

• Aush

• Deneb

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Don't understand how Fred does not get more votes. Juventus is not the only club in the world. And even if it was, Fred knows quite a lot about us, too.

Fred should be winning this. No offense to Mark as he is one of the best for Juventus only.
none taken but I do know about other thing like hockey and other clubs but don't feel like posting about here since I prefer talking about Juve here. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Mark, you got me with that insightful research you made yesterday about the reunion. Hope you win because you deserve it :)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Don't understand how Fred does not get more votes. Juventus is not the only club in the world. And even if it was, Fred knows quite a lot about us, too.

Fred should be winning this. No offense to Mark as he is one of the best for Juventus only.
That's true. He's (by far) the most informed member overall but his information about Juve is less than the rest of the nominees. Mark has devoted his knowledge to the transfer section while Capitano is illustrating the information :D

Dusan has it all and he gets my vote.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

These polls are just to show who the jocks are and where there are jocks there are girls. And you know thisss :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Good fucking question, why the fuck for? :D Fred-chan and Mark-chan should defenitely be the top 2. I'm going with my boy Fred in this one :cool:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Fred has to win this one. I think he has ten eyes and that his day has 48 hours. I'm sure he even watches the Indian League.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If my vote decides the winner between you and Mark, I will hang myself :D
Right! You know that can't be the case and I shouldn't win anyway...but

:cough:

This one was the hardest. I think all three of Mark, Fred and Dule were great in 2008.
I chose Mark because he's the informer for years now while the other two are more fresh.
Next year i'll vote for Dule and in 2010 for Fred :)
:cough:

Stab in the back, thank you.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What's the criteria for this award?

Most informed about Juve or most informed about football generally?

fred,if he don't know it,it aint worth watching
Says a lot that about the only league in world football he doesn't watch is the SPL. :depressed

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Football...I think.

The Most Knowledgeable Member Of The Year is for general.
Ta.

Fred edges out Mark on this one, then.

Capitano provides a valuable service.

Douchan, you need to get your focus back and spend less time studying.

Get your priorities sorted, boy!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You waste your time whinging about studying and being hungry, though.

It's quality that counts, not quantity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)