Juventuz Most Informed Member Of The Year 2009 (9 Viewers)

Juventuz Most Informed Member Of The Year 2009

• Capitano

• Mark

• Dule90

• Fred

• Osman

• Aush

• Deneb

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Right! You know that can't be the case and I shouldn't win anyway...but

:cough:

:cough:

Stab in the back, thank you.
Hey, but at least you know that i'm not giving you pity votes so when i'll give you my vote you'll know that you really deserved it and that you were really good.

If it makes you feel better, you're the only member here who'll get my support in a fist fight, if I ever witness a fist fight that includes you :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hey, but at least you know that i'm not giving you pity votes so when i'll give you my vote you'll know that you really deserved it and that you were really good.

If it makes you feel better, you're the only member here who'll get my support in a fist fight, if I ever witness a fist fight that includes you :D
I'll remember that when you've failed to keep your mouth shut in a bar full of Milan fans.

You'll be on your own. :stuckup:

In fact, I may actually hit you first, just for my own protection.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #45

I love pity votes :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)