Juventuz Mobile Style added (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What flaws do you see in Tapa?
The biggest flaw is cookies. I usually mark forums as read when I close the forums and if I do that on Tapatalk and then open the forum on the computer it will show me the new threads that were updated since then. If I mark as read on the computer and then open Tapatalk it can show me the updated list from an earlier random date. Extremely annoying.

Another flaw is when marking forums as read on Tapatalk it is quite slow in updating the unread threads, sometimes I have to exit the application and enter again so it shows me the new list. If I don't do that, it keeps the original list of unread threads but it has a grey button instead of green on the read threads.

Another flaw is displaying gif images, it is totally absent.

The smileys are fucked up.

The control panel is slaughtered.

Apr 15, 2006
The biggest flaw is cookies. I usually mark forums as read when I close the forums and if I do that on Tapatalk and then open the forum on the computer it will show me the new threads that were updated since then. If I mark as read on the computer and then open Tapatalk it can show me the updated list from an earlier random date. Extremely annoying.

Another flaw is when marking forums as read on Tapatalk it is quite slow in updating the unread threads, sometimes I have to exit the application and enter again so it shows me the new list. If I don't do that, it keeps the original list of unread threads but it has a grey button instead of green on the read threads.

Another flaw is displaying gif images, it is totally absent.

The smileys are fucked up.

The control panel is slaughtered.
True. Those things annoy me too.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Ditto, nice feature but when I want to view the full version on my phone (I'm connected to wifi) it keeps switching to mobile, any way to stop this from reccuring? :)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    Ditto, nice feature but when I want to view the full version on my phone (I'm connected to wifi) it keeps switching to mobile, any way to stop this from reccuring? :)
    Ah yes you're right, it switches back. I'll sort that out in the morning.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #35
    This has now been fixed, had to make some changes to the init file.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)