Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What hope? Atalanta, Napoli and Milan are winning their remaining matches. It does not matter one bit what we do
Our only hope is Napoli not to beat Fiorentina in Florence next week and us to win everything till the end.

Of course, not the slightest chance for this to happen. Napoli might not beat Viola, but us winning all three is a hilarious thought. I don't think we'll beat Sassuolo tonight, much less Inter.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We really dont deserve it but I`ll take it.

Meanwhile Milan are also 2-0 up against Torino and Atalanta at 1-0 so we are still screwed.
We are out of it. No chance we are getting top 4. Our head to head record is worse than 2 of the 3 and Napoli have far better goal difference.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sassuolo just refused to score. We gave them more gifts than our usual amount.

- - - Updated - - -

I still think we will sneak top 4. One of those teams will have a meltdown, let’s see what happens.
Only if they lose points this week as we have 2 other games and one is against Inter - Do you imagine Lukaku or Lautaro missing these sitters?

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Playing like rotten ass, but somehow lead 2-0. No wonder this season went down the drain, with all those silly mistakes. The play before the pk situation is pure comedy, and this season in a nutshell

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are out of it. No chance we are getting top 4. Our head to head record is worse than 2 of the 3 and Napoli have far better goal difference.
Actually its the whole trio. Atalanta beat us and had a draw while Napoli`s win was bigger than ours and Milan`s 3-0 made us at need to be +1 on them so either they lose their last 2 games and we get a win and a draw against Inter or we have to win all our remaining games while hoping them to fuck up twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)