Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (204 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We don't have a coach. We have absolutely no shape or system whatsoever. Of course they look worse than they are.

Well coached teams don't lose goals like the one we did.
Its not just that.. we are "attacking side" but look how the players stand on the field like they have no gameplan.. it was better to give Sarri another season than this..

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Glad I’ve missed the first half, couldn’t stomach listening to commentary in the car. Questioning whether or not to ruin the remainder of my weekend by watching the second half.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I refuse to believe our team is that bad.. of course we need reinforcements but its illogical for a player of last season to look so pkorly
I been thinking this for weeks and it doesn't seem to change. I was really pumped up for a good performance and the positive balloon burst when I saw Berna and center mids being McKenn/Bent. Can we finally say .....
1619974900950.png

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Just think of all the other activities we could pursue when not watching CL next season. Pottery, painting, meditation, jiu-jitsu etc. This could be great opportunity for each of us. Keep it positive ;)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Glad I’ve missed the first half, couldn’t stomach listening to commentary in the car. Questioning whether or not to ruin the remainder of my weekend by watching the second half.
Don’t do it. Don’t spoil your Sunday pal.

Here I am watching this garbage at. 3AM on a Monday morning. I’m a glutton for punishment though. Next game, I might as well have my scrotum nailed to a step stool with a nine inch nail. It’ll be less painful than watching these retards attempt (and fail) to pass a ball to a teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 198)