Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (210 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Couple of words to describe our half, and our season:

Limpless, impotent, pathetic, diabolical, lethargic, pedestrian, deplorable, abhorrent, shambolic, abysmal, farsical, toothless, clueless, heartless, disastrous, disorganised, confused, directionless.

how much longer until we end this

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pirlo needs to get sacked at halftime. absolute legend destroyed his reputation and shit his panties when things got serious...

i Just cannot imagine how you cant have simple pride to actually give a damn. they have alll checked out and dont care... I dont mind losing, but there is nothing more infuriatin then a bunch of sissy overpaid simps jogging around and not giving a shit.... if heads dont roll after this game, then Juve deserves the misery that awaits it.

stubborn as a effin donkey..
Thing is we have seen this performance all throughout the season. Torino away, Parma first half and Fiorentina were similar and we do nothing to change it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Pathetic, we get worse by the week.

It is clear Berna is a waste of a jersey and McKennie can't play in a midfield two. Yet our genius coach goes for both. McKennie in particular has given away so many cheap free-kicks (including one before the goal) and been beaten far too easily.
McKennie is really bad in defense. For some reason, we expected some good tackler, and we got an idiot who can't defend at all and makes the most needless fouls. It's not just today. Against Porto we conceded the extra time goal after a needless foul by McKennie. He can't defend, he can't pass. His presence in the box is his only quality. But that's a job for a striker, so if one day we get a striker, McKennie's presence in the team will make 0 logic.

- - - Updated - - -

And I think Bentancur must go. Doesn't matter if Boca gets half of the transfer money. The kid is harmful to the team.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I refuse to believe our team is that bad.. of course we need reinforcements but its illogical for a player of last season to look so pkorly
We don't have a coach. We have absolutely no shape or system whatsoever. Of course they look worse than they are.

Well coached teams don't lose goals like the one we did.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
That was just about the most disgusting Juve performance that I've seen in a long time. We are honestly playing at a Serie B level. Players unable to make basic passes and movements, careless giveaways and players switching off every few minutes. The fact that Pirlo has a job still is a running joke to the footballing world at this point.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pirlo standing on that touchline with the same clueless look we have seen all season long if infuriating.
Well tbf we did see some sort of reaction from him. The reaction that came right after the whistle was blown so that he could go complain to the ref like a spineless loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 205)