Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (208 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
0 shots on goal.

Fiorentina will finish us off and score their second goal by the 60th min

This team is beyond dead now. Coaches tactics, their general lack of belief, body language, lack of desire. Each week are getting worse and worse. Very much reminiscent of the Delneri season 10 years ago.

Mar 3, 2014
That’s what happens when you hire an amateur coach. Simple as that. He should have been fired months ago, but Agnelli and others at the club have had their heads jammed firmly up their asses for the longest time.

We don’t deserve CL football at all given our performances this season. Maybe getting a massive hit to our finances will be the wake up call this club needs after the fuckery of the last couple of seasons.
Problem is that unlike English clubs that can absorb 1 year of lose ucl revenues, it will absolutely destroy serie a clubs because of the crumbs that are serie a tv rights. They’re focused on the super league but their first priority should be merging the serie a with la liga so that it is actually a globally relevant competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
0 shots on goal.

Fiorentina will finish us off and score their second goal by the 60th min

This team is beyond dead now. Coaches tactics, their general lack of belief, body language, lack of desire. Each week are getting worse and worse. Very much reminiscent of the Delneri season 10 years ago.
It's like 6th/7th place is inevitable.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So what about this tactical masterclass from Pirlo?

I am still struggling to understand his intention with the 3 CBs. De Ligt might have just as well been on the bench. He is useless there. Even harmful because we're missing men in other parts of the pitch.
Did you see the mids all running around together?

Take a fucking center back off

Bring on Kulu and play a 4 3 3 with Dybala more in a free role

Get that corpse Ramsey off for Mckennie and put Cuadrado right back

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Sick to the back teeth of everything associated with this club at the moment and running out of expletives I can use to describe it.

Whether it’s the shabby effort, the clueless tactical set up, the lack of talent or the complete absence of heart and footballing intelligence. This year is ground Zero for Juventus.

We don’t deserve the CL next year, we won’t qualify for it. A year in the Europa League will hopefully teach these players that you earn things in football on merit - I also hope it teaches our president the same.

The club had been sliding into a downward spiral since the stupid decisions taken to remove Marotta and Allegri - we are getting what we deserve.
But that’s exactly why he pushed so much for that league, to have the money without having to earn the merit. He won’t learn shit.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Maybe Pirlo is trying to get fired on purpose but they are to stupid to do so...
you can’t be that clueless

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
No.. he is just not Juve ready.. he should coach Triesena or whatever and come back when he figures his gameplay and how to not getting owned by teams that you should crush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 203)