Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (211 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It's telling, when you see him faced 1v1 with literally anyone...the striker for a relegation team, could even be a Serie B opponent in the Coppa, and you worry about him losing the duel. One of the last defenders I would pick to defend these situations, it's scary. I'd feel more comfortable with Dragusin in that situation.
I think even u23 strikers make fun of him in training. I wanna subscribe to Juve Tv so i can watch that show.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It's telling, when you see him faced 1v1 with literally anyone...the striker for a relegation team, could even be a Serie B opponent in the Coppa, and you worry about him losing the duel. One of the last defenders I would pick to defend these situations, it's scary. I'd feel more comfortable with Dragusin in that situation.
:agree:

Think what opposition strikers must think going up against him. They know they have a great opportunity to make a name for themselves.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Rabiot not a Juve material.Same for Arthur,Bernardeschi.Apart from that the whole team is playing like shit.And Agnelli is insisting on Pirlo!Will be a few tough years from now,at least.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Be honest, was Bonucci any better since he’s been playing in defense for 10 years.
Bonucci was a disaster too. Rabiot dreadful. De Ligt bad. Chiesa non-existent for almost the entire half. Morata wasteful. But fucking Bernardeschi is just a piece of art, I'm telling you. You can't be this bad and lost on the pitch even if you try.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Absolutely awful half of football yet again.

This is the most pathetic and putrid team I’ve seen play for us since dreaded Delneri season. At least we had an excuse back then - the team was generally pretty awful. Here we have the most expensive and best team in the league and we dish out this rubbish every week.
i thought u were gonna miss the game. but to be honest i am happy u are watching this terrible match. i hope your misery continues

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Bonucci was a disaster too. Rabiot dreadful. De Ligt bad. Chiesa non-existent for almost the entire half. Morata wasteful. But fucking Bernardeschi is just a piece of art, I'm telling you. You can't be this bad and lost on the pitch even if you try.
I think he doesnt want to get sold in the summer. After his goals and assists in previous weeks scouts came after him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's talent. Bernardeschi does it without even trying.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Switch Kulu and Chiesa in the second half.

Chiesa is twice the player on the right and we'd finally have some width which we are missing without Cuadrado.

Then again it took Pirlo 7 months to realise Rabiot is not a right sided mid, so unlikely he'll realise this.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Switch Kulu and Chiesa in the second half.

Chiesa is twice the player on the right and we'd finally have some width which we are missing without Cuadrado.

Then again it took Pirlo 7 months to realise Rabiot is not a right sided mid, so unlikely he'll realise this.
Just take off bernadeschi and bring on mckennie

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I'v lost my hope on professional sports. If you can't make a simple passes on a sport that you've played all your life, the fuck you call yourself a pro? It's just getting more obvious and obvious on any sports that those athletes ain't giving their all anymore or atleast not every day.

Sad.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
How the fuck does a relegation type team control the ball better at our goal and we can't string two passes together? And It seems like on a counter they get 7 men back and we have like 3-4 back. Is it Pirlo's positioning of the players?

Kulu complete failure with his passing decisions. Morata needs to go to the gun range and practice his shooting. CR7 is totally frustrated. Sub in as many young, hungry players as possible. WTF cares right now.

And i don't understand the goalie not getting a red. So he caught the ball inside the box and he slid outside the box stilling holding the ball. Wouldn't that be the same as he caught a ball 6 yards inside the box and casually just walked out over the line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 204)