Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Absolutely awful half of football yet again.

This is the most pathetic and putrid team I’ve seen play for us since dreaded Delneri season. At least we had an excuse back then - the team was generally pretty awful. Here we have the most expensive and best team in the league and we dish out this rubbish every week.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bernardeschi is such a piece of work :lol: The mofo was the worst Juve player ever in his natural position, but now he's "shining" even brighter than before. He eats every ball in attack and is expectedly a harmful headless chicken in defense.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Numerous offsides, misplaced passes, huge gap between the front line and the back line, multiple touches in between the ball being passed, lazy attitude, erratic pressing. What does the fucking coach actually work on?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Lapdula turned him like an amateur. He is a fucking pathetic one on one defender. It’s just sad.
It's telling, when you see him faced 1v1 with literally anyone...the striker for a relegation team, could even be a Serie B opponent in the Coppa, and you worry about him losing the duel. One of the last defenders I would pick to defend these situations, it's scary. I'd feel more comfortable with Dragusin in that situation.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Bernardeschi is such a piece of work :lol: The mofo was the worst Juve player ever in his natural position, but now he's "shining" even brighter than before. He eats every ball in attack and is expectedly a harmful headless chicken in defense.
Be honest, was Bonucci any better since he’s been playing in defense for 10 years.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This would have never happened with a foreign coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)