Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Because they have a coach that can organise a team.

Spezia kept the ball well at times and stretched us. The simple reason was their players kept their shape, passed and moved where they should, and we left gaps for them because we have no organisation.
yup. DAZN commentator said it best. if you were a neutral watching this match you wouldn't know who is the champion and who is the promoted side.

I understand we miss some important players, but this is still not acceptable. where did our standards go.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Because they have a coach that can organise a team.

Spezia kept the ball well at times and stretched us. The simple reason was their players kept their shape, passed and moved where they should, and we left gaps for them because we have no organisation.
There was a point where all 3 cms pressed the ball high up on the left that even my Sunday league team would be embarrassed with. There is no structure or cohesion.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
yup. DAZN commentator said it best. if you were a neutral watching this match you wouldn't know who is the champion and who is the promoted side.

I understand we miss some important players, but this is still not acceptable. where did our standards go.
If Kulusevski didn't take such time to shoot or pass we would have already scored a couple of goals

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I think we'll have to live with Pirlo until the Porto 2nd leg and maybe then we can get a sensible caretaker or hopefully already a permanent coach. The Lyon legs last season were bad and the Ajax matches the season before were bad as well, but on multiple matches this team has played way way worse than that

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Pirlo failed the thesis, Paratici covered his tracks like he did with passportgate

Football terrorism
Wish he wrote a thesis on how to make players perform and not on fullbacks and how beeing aggresiv and winning the ball is nice. Or even better he actually had any skills as a manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)