Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (179 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Is Ramsey injured? I don’t think he’s the answer to all our problems, but he is significantly better than Benta and Rabiot. Drop McKennie deeper and play Ramsey in his role. Sub off Benta.

- - - Updated - - -

We have a guy who scored 6 goals in the group stage warming the bench right now. :lol:
Yeah why dint Morata start.

Rotation doesn't justify the argument given its a CL knockout game.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Just told my dad that I've been watching Juve for 20 years but this is most likely the worst season that I have witnessed so far. Sure, we had many shit seasons, but this one is just special when it comes to pain, misery and frustration.
Haven't been watching as long as that but no doubt most disappointed with this team. I have never seen a team pressed so well as the opposition does against Juve. You would think they are down a man.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah why dint Morata start.

Rotation doesn't justify the argument given its a CL knockout game.
I like Kulu and think he has a promising future at this club, but it’s pretty clear Morata is the current better player and better fit next to Ronaldo... Kulu is not a striker currently and with Ronaldo dropping deep and wide we have no one running into the box half the time when we attack. Our attack is aimless.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Just told my dad that I've been watching Juve for 20 years but this is most likely the worst season that I have witnessed so far. Sure, we had many shit seasons, but this one is just special when it comes to pain, misery and frustration.
Second worst or maybe third, that season when Fulham fucked us is up there. There was a season before calciopoli with players like zlatan and Emerson and co and that was embarrassing as well. Too many scars, buy yeah if we lose against Porto it's gonna be hard to take.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Owen Hargreaves validly tearing into us on BT Sport

‘outside of Ronaldo I don’t see any firepower in this Juventus team, Porto should push on and try and get 2 or 3 goals’
damn, they start to see the truth. If more teams and coaches realize that we will be battling FC Kopenhagen in the Europa League next year.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Owen Hargreaves validly tearing into us on BT Sport

‘outside of Ronaldo I don’t see any firepower in this Juventus team, Porto should push on and try and get 2 or 3 goals’
He's not wrong. But doubt Porto will do that. They'll be happy with a 1-0, as they should be. Just need one goal in the away leg, which i fully expect them to get, and it's all over.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I like Kulu and think he has a promising future at this club, but it’s pretty clear Morata is the current better player and better fit next to Ronaldo... Kulu is not a striker currently and with Ronaldo dropping deep and wide we have no one running into the box half the time when we attack. Our attack is aimless.
I think Kulu is a great player but sadly I don't see him fit into our squad. He'd shine in other clubs imo.

I'm not saying he's a bad signing, I still think we'll do good here, but he's not the right type (and I could say that for more players).

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The way I see it... these are our options

1. Sub Bernie for Benta, put McK in the middle use Bernardeschi behind the strikers... the bad? well its Bernardeschi, he will suck..
2. Sub Morata for Benta, put McK in the middle, use Kulu behind the strikers and Morata up… the bad?… Kulu usually sucks there...
3. Sub Ramsey for Benta, put McK in the middle, use Ramsey behind the strikers… the bad?… Ramsey comes from injury, he may not be fit at all
4. Sub Faglioli for Benta... the bad? You dont put the youngster in these kind of game...
5. Sub Ramsey for Benta, change to 4-3-3

Choose your poison...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
A fierce competition with the seasons under Del Nery,Ferara and the rest after coming back from serie B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)