Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Worryingly poor in defence in every area of the pitch.

Arthur extremely poor in the build up to the goal and Chiesa asleep to the danger.

Morata and De Ligt superb again.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How many fucking chances do these cunts want to clear the ball? 1, 2, 3, 4, 8. 30 seconds of the half left just fucking launch it away.

Bunch of spastics, honestly. Pathetic goal to concede.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
What is fucking annoying me is that the main commentator on Premier Sports, a bastard called Dave Farrar is commentator on this match and he is jumping for joy in the commentary box that they equalizer came in added time. During the entire first half his anti Juve bias has been relentless.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Horrible defending from Arthur there. Not once but twice. Anyway we're as dominant as we can be and Dybala already should've ended this game. Hopefully we correct this situation asap.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Our problems are mostly defensively although we can pretty much improve on all offensive moves as well
For fuck sake, we can’t even string together a few passes against fucking Benevento

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I just reallu can't understand what the role of Arthur actually is?Other then rolling around and a 3 metter passes,almost never attacking.A torture to watch.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What is fucking annoying me is that the main commentator on Premier Sports, a bastard called Dave Farrar is commentator on this match and he is jumping for joy in the commentary box that they equalizer came in added time. During the entire first half his anti Juve bias has been relentlessly anti Juve.
You wanna know something funny though? He’s actually a Juventus fan lol.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This team is beyond infuriating and so completely incapable of winning any silverware this year.

We look so half assed in all of our defensive organisation and there is no intensity. Even when the signs are there to concentrate we completely lose all focus and throw a goal away for fun.

The worst thing is I have no faith that either the players or the manager has the necessary mentality to turn it around. 9 Scudetto’s has made us so lazy

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It happens like every 5-10 minutes, he's passing just straight to the opponents. And it's not the first game this happens.
Cuadrado does that every game. Some moronic pass that turns an attack to defending. But he'll pop up with some killer cross and all is forgiven. I'd rather he just concentrated in the game than the random nonsense you get with him, but that's just how he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)