Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Cuadrado does that every game. Some moronic pass that turns an attack to defending. But he'll pop up with some killer cross and all is forgiven. I'd rather he just concentrated in the game than the random nonsense you get with him, but that's just how he is.
I especially remember him doing this in the second game vs Lyon. We were on the verge of getting eliminated and dude just passed straight to Lyoners.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
As I say without Ronaldo we will have problems.Beside that pass to Morata Chiesa was bad too.It's surprising how cheap goals we concede.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
you are kidding me......
Nope, if he look at what he has done in terms of what his job is he has more or less done it. Made tackles, got up the wing, did an excellent pull back to Ramsey.

He's a 21 year old kid from the U23's the expectation should be if he is doing his job first and foremost, I'd say he has other than a couple of times losing the ball when he had no support.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
What is fucking annoying me is that the main commentator on Premier Sports, a bastard called Dave Farrar is commentator on this match and he is jumping for joy in the commentary box that they equalizer came in added time. During the entire first half his anti Juve bias has been relentless.
Yep I noticed that as well.

But to be completely honest I sympathise with him. I’m becoming very anti Juve as well

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nope, if he look at what he has done in terms of what his job is he has more or less done it. Made tackles, got up the wing, did an excellent pull back to Ramsey.

He's a 21 year old kid from the U23's the expectation should be if he is doing his job first and foremost, I'd say he has other than a couple of times losing the ball when he had no support.
Problem with Frabotta is that he's not very good on the ball, doesn't have a lot of skill. When you're playing such a game against a smaller team it becomes more obvious as he sees the ball a lot. Everything else he can do fine but he's not very refined.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Arthur trash, Frabotta trash, Dybala close to that... But wtf szcz? You gotta save that no? From hero to zero in 30 seconds? It looked like nothing was in his vision and I can't believe he didn't save such a slow ball
It went against the post and in, dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)