Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I just can’t believe we’re losing to this Barça side. We are clearly not a CL favourite, I’m hoping for a draw at this point. I don’t want to criticize Pirlo but this formation is not the right one for us, period. God our players are always running around like headless chickens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is the worst display I've seen from Juve in a big CL game

It reminded me of the Bayern 1st leg game in 2016 but that was because Bayern were too good in the first half

Barca are playing in 2nd gear and still completely outplaying us

Remains to be seen what Pirlo does in the second half.
I dont think Barca played better. We are just toothless!

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Overall we're not playing bad. That goal was unfortunate.
My main complain here we're so shit in the final third of the pitch, so many wrong decisions. Which really annoys me since this Barcelona actually looks weak.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Very disappointing so far. Dwelling on the ball too much, without end product.

Demiral worst player on the pitch, the amount of times Nucci had to bail him out was unreal. Chiesa not that far off. Kulu needs to step up as well. Dybala... Overall dreadful game from us.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The midfield two is surprisingly solid today. The attackers will find themselves there's too much talent to stay this bad, what I'm worried about is the defense. With a more clinal Barca we could've been down 3:0 easy and thats completely unacceptable.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Dybala more central and the wingers need to play a bit tighter as well, they need to drop into the midfield a bit more and not just stand out wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)