Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's freakin unbelievable that everything Bernardeschi does is wrong. A pass, the timing of a pass, the ball control, the shot, the dribbling. And it goes on for more than a year. Almost as if he's cursed.
He does even getting fouled for a pk wrong. Didnt even know how to fall naturally when he was clearly held down.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Aside from that this doesn’t show the moment the ball is actually passed. Which is why I’m not a fan of var being able to overturn decisions based on a few mm.
I think the picture is just zoomed in. It looks like the same one that was shown on screen which showed Cuadrado playing the pass. I agree the moment of releasing the ball could be manipulated by the VAR team freezing the frame, however if they freeze it a millisecond later he is even further off.

Last week however it was the opposite, Morata would have got onside if they freeze frame a millisecond later. I'm actually not convinced they got it right last week.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Of course it's my opinion, whose else would it be? I can also give examples of VAR not used when it should have been and it being applied inconsistently or "unfairly"
In fact, one in this match. Obvious foul for a penalty on Bernadeschi in the box. But it was Bernadeschi and somehow made it look weird and unnatural so I can’t be too upset lol

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Of course it's my opinion, whose else would it be? I can also give examples of VAR not used when it should have been and it being applied inconsistently or "unfairly"
And that is the human error in it, not the system itself. So if the referee doesn't decide to use it, he still has made the error most of the times.
Var is and extension of him.
A bad decision is a bad decision, but with Var available it's an even worse decision, by the referee, now.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
It's just funny that Bernardeschi is so useless as a winger that he moved centrally and Ramsey had to take over most of the time on the left.
He's trying to score so drifting central. Rabiot, Danilo, Ramsey, Morata...too many instances when he was closest to Hellas goal

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And that is the human error in it, not the system itself. So if the referee doesn't decide to use it, he still has made the error most of the times.
Var is and extension of him.
A bad decision is a bad decision, but with Var available it's an even worse decision, by the referee, now.
Okay you like VAR, great :tup:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It's freakin unbelievable that everything Bernardeschi does is wrong. A pass, the timing of a pass, the ball control, the shot, the dribbling. And it goes on for more than a year. Almost as if he's cursed.
We have a few average players who are decent at some things and bad at others. Berna really is terrible at everything he does. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)