Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not great but at least we created a couple of decent chances.

Ramsey easily the best player. Chiesa started brightly but has drifted out of the game.

Rabiot and Bentancur have both been poor. That chance when Rabiot intercepted and had two good options but ran to nowhere was very frustrating. Bonucci's passing has been poor too.

Kulusevski not in the game at all apart from one excellent shot.

Oct 23, 2011
This team isn't made for fast, quick passing football. I like how composed we look but it's extremely frustrating that whenever we try to turn up the gear we lose possession and look disjoined. Bentancur is sloppy, Kulu hasn't seen the ball enough but he needs to become a little more aggressive attacking and protecting the ball. Games like these make it clear we lack that dominant CM that will take the game by the hand and obviously miss a killer like Ronaldo upfront.

Rabiot, Danilo and Ramsey are the positives.

Honestly just hoping for 3 points at this point, we'll figure the rest out later when a few key players come back.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Why do our players do many basic things wrong? Because of pressure? lack of fitness? I don't understand, I swear I can control the ball better than many tonight.
Juventus in the CL is an enigma.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen us struggle to do the basics in the CL.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
I worry we will concede on a counter or possibly get a red. Passing play still looks like a work in progress.

bentancur or Danilo is going to give up the ball with the team way too high up the pitch.
I have the same thought as well. We lose the ball in dangerous positions, poor pressing, lose 1v1 duel

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
This Dynamo side is really weak, we can’t lose points against them, it would be a bad result. I hope we see Dybala and Arthur early in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)