Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (104 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Still not enough cutting edge, but in terms of general performance much better than our last two games.

We’ve created 2 or 3 really good scoring chances and haven’t given Kiev a sniff so far. Got to take one of these chances in the second half, a win is a must. If we are still struggling to finish, Dybala needs to get some minutes for sure.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Dynamo really parking the bus. Dybala should come on later if its still goalless. Chiesa has been good so far on the left. Just not receiving the ball in good positions often enough.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wasn't impressed with anything in that half. They are clearly a mediocre team for this level, with almost no threat up front. Simy and Messias looked like Weah and Papin in comparison, they were dangers for Crotone.

Pirlo is obviously still gambling on selection and system and he'll be starting from scratch when Ronaldo comes back into the attack, but I really don't like seeing the way that 2 in CM plays. Bentancur doesn't really suit that role at all.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Decent first half. I was getting tired of us being pushed around by inferior opponents. Our midfield is unworthy and defense shaky but we should be able to push aside this weak Dynamo side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)