Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Getting better with the game. Even without the penalty, i think we should be one up with that open header.

Kulu has gotten his head out of his ass too.

Hopefully we can go on and win this without bringing Cris on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Played ok apart from the brainfart. Obviously Lazio will counter us as we chase the game throughout, even at 1-1, we have to win the game.
yeah. considering how many players we are missing, and fact we are playing

winger as a left back
right back as a DM
right winger as a left winger
left back as a cb
kulu on field

not bad. feel like the team could do with a leader on. hopefully bonucci is fit to play

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Quick question: Is anyone else watching this game on DAZN?
I am, but something weird's happening. I think they're broadcasting a game from an alternate dimension.
You wouldn't believe the things I'm seeing: Danilo as a midfielder, Ramsey playing a full 45 min without getting injured, Rabiot popping up in the opposition's box, etc.

This doesn't make any sense o_O

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
yeah. considering how many players we are missing, and fact we are playing

winger as a left back
right back as a DM
right winger as a left winger
left back as a cb
kulu on field

not bad. feel like the team could do with a leader on. hopefully bonucci is fit to play
I'd take out Kulu for Fagioli, put Sandro at lb with Danilo central and Fagioli in the middle
I want my beans damn it

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This game is the perfect example of the inadequacies of VAR.
Agreed - football was better in my opinion when the referees made a mistake on the field.

now a referee makes a mistake on the field and then another one makes a mistake in the VAR booth. Sometimes a ref doesn’t make a mistake on the field and the one in the VAR booth makes a mistake, makes the ref re-watch in super slow motion from compromising angles and then the ref on the field overrules his correct call and makes a mistake.

how anyone can argue this improves football...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Agreed - football was better in my opinion when the referees made a mistake on the field.

now a referee makes a mistake on the field and then another one makes a mistake in the VAR booth. Sometimes a ref doesn’t make a mistake on the field and the one in the VAR booth makes a mistake, makes the ref re-watch in super slow motion from compromising angles and then the ref on the field overrules his correct call and makes a mistake.

how anyone can argue this improves football...
To not even suggest that he view the incident is woeful from the VAR ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)