Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There are so many factors with him that I don't know what to believe. It's true that he plays too much (I think right now he's even hurt). It's true that he's also lolzillian. It's also true that he used to play more as a wingback and we can't forget that when evaluating his attacking output. And he went from Pogba LCM to Matuidi....

And he can't do anything with his right leg, so when he is playing at 70% fitness, I think that gets him in trouble A LOT. Because his poor fundamentals can't be overcome with athleticism like it used to.
since evra left, he had a crippled asamoah, a crippled spina and a crippled mds to make his life easier. for this season, he didn't even have a sub.

:boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 27, 2008
Maybe because Sarri only has one round of subs left as he had to make two separate injury subs first half.

I'd change two players and get Bentancur and one other on.
Which is exactly what i'm saying, we have one round of sub left, take Pjanic or Rabiot (since he is looks the most tired one) get Bentancur, let Matuidi and Bentancur harrass the shit out of their midfielder but noooo....

We are having "excitement football" kinda like adrenaline rush of waiting a total collapse of midfield via Milan match...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)