Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
That is a penalty call that can only be given to a team playing against Juventus.

I've been saying for weeks now refs in Serie A are working against us, helping Lazio and Inter score, while trying to fuck us.
And they only can try and try .That's the only thing that they can do.Fuck them we are winning this and the scudetto.Just don't want to see that bitch Bernardeschi again.Either Costa or Pipita.Not Berna.Fucking waste of money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I’m still absolutely fuming....

De Ligt doesn’t move his arm unnaturally, the ball is hit at him, it hits his knee and ricocheted up to hit his arm which was in a natural position.

The ref is 10 feet away and waves it away in real time.

5 minute later the VAR officials study footage and find 1 angle where it looks questionable and play it in a jagged motion. The ref somehow changes his mind and books De Ligt and gives a penalty.

I want to know why the VAR officials even made the ref re-watch that... fed the fuck up if these stupid weak ass penalties being given against us every other week. Lazuli have been given 16 pens and conceded 2. We’ve conceded about 12 now.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It's in the FIGC's interest to have the season exciting to increase viewership numbers. Expect more of these calls. Wouldn't be surprised if Pjanic, Bonucci or De Ligt get a soft yellow in the second half.
They dont care about it, as it was proved in calciopoli, the purpose is it to take us down no matter the cost, even if that means the entire league will suffer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)