Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
That is a penalty call that can only be given to a team playing against Juventus.

I've been saying for weeks now refs in Serie A are working against us, helping Lazio and Inter score, while trying to fuck us.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Juve are such pussies when it comes putting pressure on the refs and rulemakers! This kind of decitions is destroying the sport and the lack of understanding of football is baffeling! The next most valueable players will no be players that hits the goal but specializes in hitting the hand of other players inside the area

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Juve are such pussies when it comes putting pressure on the refs and rulemakers! This kind of decitions is destroying the sport and the lack of understanding of football is baffeling! The next most valueable players will no be players that hits the goal but specializes in hitting the hand of other players inside the area
This.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
VAR sees things noone else does, it can be manipulated and abused.but what happens with us is not coincidental, var is systematically abused to find unintentional hand contact in our box since its birth. Its always there since our very first matches, its normal that more such hands will appear, but its not normal that they are only happening to us.
Var has become another means to the end to stop us, its not bad, its the intentions of the ones abusing it...

Oct 23, 2011
I am the last one to call conspiricies but compare calls like these to the calls Lazio got recently. I don't know if anything is done deliberately but it's in FIGC's clear interest to make this an exciting season as possible (or at least hype up the Juventus - Lazio game in a couple of weeks). Fucking daylight robbery.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Imagine if we complain. Narrative is Juve are cheaters and favored by refs.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Agnelli better call out this BS after this.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's not var fault. It's the clowns that manage it and don't know the rules.
This bozo maresca should be suspended 10 games for this decision and after I guarantee you that he is going to see that the ball is deflected.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
That is the VAR, as said above.

This obsession with video technology is just another way we discount the experience of everyone in the match in favor of fatasses watching on TV. Worse, we pretend that slow-motion video is the single source of truth, when it is flawed and lies as much as anything. We slow down the match and call back team momentum and goals for it. It's a poor tradeoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)