Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The only thing worth watching about this game is Demiral.

Rabiot, Berna and Cuadrado have all been awful.

This formation sucks balls, we are going nowhere playing this way. Useless game or not, 4-3-1-2 with these midfielders and no actual trequartista is a joke.
Yep. Time to shake things up asap.

Change formation and stop this useless 4-3-1-2 experiment with Berna as TQ.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Forgot to mention how shit Rabiot looks, but I have very low expectations of him. He's always coming back from some fitness issue, and that's on top of playing no football for months. I just expect him to be somewhere between mediocre and poor for most of this season.

At his best with a run of games yes he can play, but tbh I expect him to be out the door by the end of next season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Modern 4-3-3 worship says 4-4-2 is the devil. So much hate for this formation now. Lol
You have two wingers pigeonholed into 41212 set up. Makes no sense lol, yeah Berna is AMC too, but to get best out of Cuadrado play 442 out wide right, and then you can get him play 1on1 dribbles often, get mark on island outside. Now as CM he trying 1on1 dribbles and his mark has like 2 or 3 close by and this idiot is baited into giving away the ball so often.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Forgot to mention how shit Rabiot looks, but I have very low expectations of him. He's always coming back from some fitness issue, and that's on top of playing no football for months. I just expect him to be somewhere between mediocre and poor for most of this season.

At his best with a run of games yes he can play, but tbh I expect him to be out the door by the end of next season.
What a waste of signing. Wasnt sold on getting him, but he was never this useless in PSG, even if never close to a needle mover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)