Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2011
Eh, no point in singling out any players so i won't do that. Most of us will be happy when we get that scrappy win at the end 1-0, 2-1 or whatever, but anyone who doesn't see this team has MAJOR problems is blind. We will get exposed at some point this season, might not be in the Serie A necessarily, but it's going to happen in the knock-outs of the CL at some point.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
And people wondered why me and JCK were losing our shit when it was confirmed that Sarri was our new coach :lol:
It’s not the time. You can always take one for the team. Some players are not Juve material, plain and simple. I agree that Sarri is not really implementing his tactics by continuing to use the wrong players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Woj MOM in a home game against Milan tells you everything.

Just bring on Dybala, Ramsey and Costa ASAP and attempt to actually play football and win this. The idiot on the bench is doing too much damage with these pathetic starting line-ups and his non existent tactics. Just bring the talented ones and at let them solve the game, like they always do

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I feel like I have said this 15 times already this season but that was such a bad half of football. We’ve not really created anything at all and we don’t look like we will.

This has to be down to a piss poor summer from Paratici. I know we’re top and unbeaten but really we’re very very lucky to say that as we’ve been out played and out fought on a number of occasions.

The 4-3-1-2 doesn’t work, we don’t have the players to use it. Ronaldo doesn’t work in it and we have no width.
We have pass the ball so slowly.. this isn’t Sarriball so what is it? It’s not Allegriball either because we’re not even flexible during the match.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Woj MOM in a home game against Milan tells you everything.

Just bring on Dybala, Ramsey and Costa ASAP and attempt to actually play football and win this. The idiot on the bench is doing too much damage with these pathetic starting line-ups and his non existent tactics. Just bring the talented ones and at let them solve the game, like they always do
I’ve been super patient with Sarri cause of the results but his starting lineups have pissed me off since day 1. If the results drop off then he should be sacked .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I feel like I have said this 15 times already this season but that was such a bad half of football. We’ve not really created anything at all and we don’t look like we will.

This has to be down to a piss poor summer from Paratici. I know we’re top and unbeaten but really we’re very very lucky to say that as we’ve been out played and out fought on a number of occasions.

The 4-3-1-2 doesn’t work, we don’t have the players to use it. Ronaldo doesn’t work in it and we have no width.
We have pass the ball so slowly.. this isn’t Sarriball so what is it? It’s not Allegriball either because we’re not even flexible during the match.
I dont see how its Paratici's fault if sarri would rather have the likes of matuidi and bernadeschi over ramsey and rabiot who are clearly superior on so many levels

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Ronaldo's already playing as a de facto winger because that's the only place he can receive the ball. Berna's contributions could be done by a Primavera-level player in this formation, and he is wasting a spot better used by more talented attackers. Quite easy to see why the fans in the stadium whistled him. Matuidi deserves to gtfo as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)