Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Khedira and Danilo off, Costa and Cuad on and lets play football. I have no idea wth this was... very hard to watch, everyone moves in slow motion.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What the fkj is going on? Gotta find stream, gonna watch 2nd half and by reading the comments, we are the worst team in the world.
Our defence is a tragi-comedy, this formation provides zero width, our play is slow and predictable, Ronaldo has turned into Amauri and we are getting dominated by players like Joao Mario and Eder.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Poor performance once again.

Ramsey and Higuain have done well the rest haven't. Ronaldo's finishing has been abysmal.

Pjanic has been really poor. The whole midfield has been disjointed and haven't picked up the runners from deep. Our defence also seems to ignore them.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
First 25 minutes were absolutely terrible. We played with a suicidal high line and every time they go the ball it looked like they had a great chance to score.
I thought Khedira was pretty good and made some key tackles. His ball for Higuain was sumptuous. Rugani had a disaster class, the man inspires no confidence at all. I'd rather play Matuidi or Can at CB than him. Ronaldo was garbage too. Hope he can kick into gear in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)