Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You can bring that up all you want but if you look back I said 1000000000000000 times if we’re going to fire allegri just to get Sarri night as well keep allegri. We have played more possession in our play and some flashes of nice play but I bet with allegri we would be farther distanced from inter and not struggling against this trash. We have so many dropped points all in the name of this obsession with pushing and pressing all the while playing older slower players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We need more width.
This coach likes everything centralized as fuck (it's the same reason we had it easy vs his Napoli, just play deep and centralized wall and he had no ideas). And one of our would be wingers is Ronaldo who is basically pseudo striker.

I'm not fond of a gameplan where Cuadrado becomes our only viable penetration option.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
How many times have we said that so far this season :lol:

People complained about our performances last season lol. We might not have been pretty on the eye, but for the most part, these must win games against shit opponents were put to bed nice and early. Hasn’t happened yet under Sarri.
:agree:

Hard to put games away when you don't create chances and you know you are going to concede at some point.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How many times have we said that so far this season :lol:

People complained about our performances last season lol. We might not have been pretty on the eye, but for the most part, these must win games against shit opponents were put to bed nice and early. Hasn’t happened yet under Sarri.
:agree:

We had seven 2+ goal wins after 13 matches in league and CL last season.

This year we have two. We're in a struggle to the end of every single match this year.

Need to fix this. Quick. We're just not scoring.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Stadium is empty. I bet there’s not even 15,000 there tonight. Disgraceful.

Sarri and the players have really managed to switch the fans off this year. So disappointed by the standard of fort all we have been subjected to. I miss Allegri...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This coach likes everything centralized as fuck (it's the same reason we had it easy vs his Napoli, just play deep and centralized wall and he had no ideas). And one of our would be wingers is Ronaldo who is basically pseudo striker.

I'm not fond of a gameplan where Cuadrado becomes our only viable penetration option.
He played 4-3-3 in both Napoli and Chelsea. Most of the chances still went through Jorginho, but still a little more width. We play this shit with Bernardeschi and people wonder why Ronaldo is ineffective.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Some how this so called attacking coach is more negative than allegri u play that negative midfield against a crap team that just wants to sit tight and defend and u get these results and performances.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You can bring that up all you want but if you look back I said 1000000000000000 times if we’re going to fire allegri just to get Sarri night as well keep allegri. We have played more possession in our play and some flashes of nice play but I bet with allegri we would be farther distanced from inter and not struggling against this trash. We have so many dropped points all in the name of this obsession with pushing and pressing all the while playing older slower players.
Chill, my man. We're stuck with Sarri for at least this season, so let's hope for the best. He's got a couple months to fix all this before CL knockouts. And we have only dropped 4 points in the league thus far. Our gameplay has been ugly as sin, and we struggle to put to bed every single match, but it is still October.

Let's hope this 2nd half is the start of better things under our chain-smoking hobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)