Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Only going by phone but here it sounds even worse. This isn't an offensive genius coaching Juve right now. Don't care who Sarri has out there, goals need to be scored.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He played 4-3-3 in both Napoli and Chelsea. Most of the chances still went through Jorginho, but still a little more width. We play this shit with Bernardeschi and people wonder why Ronaldo is ineffective.
It wasnt 4312 with the AM an abomination of player like us, but his 433s tend to be super centralized too (wingers cut in alot as false wingers). And he doesnt like to attack with fullbacks either. So we gonna live and die by trying to pass through middle and keep possession.

Just look worse because our AM option is what it is and our CM options arent creative at all except for the injured Pjanic or Ramsey.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Chill, my man. We're stuck with Sarri for at least this season, so let's hope for the best. He's got a couple months to fix all this before CL knockouts. And we have only dropped 4 points in the league thus far. Our gameplay has been ugly as sin, and we struggle to put to bed every single match, but it is still October.

Let's hope this 2nd half is the start of better things under our chain-smoking hobo.
Let’s hope but right now everything I expected I’m seeing so I don’t know what to expect.
I just think he needs to ply Rabiot and others to bring some fire. Also I think we play better with the 4312 under Sarri then this flat 433

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)