Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Really enjoyable first half. A lot of positives especially coming from Dougie, Alex Sandro and Khedira (except that last fuck up). Matuidi is fucking lost and Pjanic is underwhelming too. I hope either Rabiot or Ramsey get some playing time.

- - - Updated - - -

Good stuff so far but i can't help but wonder how well Cancelo could've done out there if he were in place of DS

Otherwise sub off Matuidi for Rabiot and its all good
Curious to see how Danilo will perform.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Decent half.

The link-up from Higuain and Ronaldo has been very good. Costa looks hugely important to the team and has been involved in most of our best play.

Khedira had been excellent until his lapse at the end of the half. Alex Sandro also very good and has dealt with a few dangerous situations well after being exposed by Matuidi.

Matuidi and MDS have been poor and offered very little both in attack and defence.

The offside decision is fractional but offside is now such a black and white call with VAR. We were unlucky but he is off.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Really enjoyable first half. A lot of positives especially coming from Dougie, Alex Sandro and Khedira (except that last fuck up). Matuidi is fucking lost and Pjanic is underwhelming too. I hope either Rabiot or Ramsey get some playing time.
I was with you until this!! Pjanic has been head and shoulders above everyone, clearly the best in the first half. Everywhere in midfield, defending well, and linking up in attack with more freedom than we have seen from him in a while.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Should have set up Ronaldo earlier on the goal that was cancelled. He didn't need that extra touch on the ball and my opinion is that it is quite typical for him.
I see the point. He could have played it earlier but it would require a more flat track run from Ronaldo. I think Costa wanted to draw the defender more and give Ronaldo an easier lay off closer to goal.

I think it's just an unlucky outcome. Rarely do you see the call on the pitch overturned when it's inconclusive.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Our game has improved a lot. I liked what I saw. Once Ramsey and Rabiot start it will become even better. I hope next game Matuidi will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)