Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I agree with something Dario Hubner said earlier, that teams who face us should face us as if it's a free pass as they have nothing to lose. The worry as we go on winning longer and longer is that eventually teams face us with less and less fear. But with Sarri we are far too easy to get at defensively.
With the exception of last season, since our first title Teams faced us with no hope of winning, and we played with the confidence that we can beat anyone (in Serie A that is).

Now they know they have a solid chance of getting something out of it so they are all going for it. While we look like scared puppies hoping from a miracle from Dybala or Ronaldo

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I agree with something Dario Hubner said earlier, that teams who face us should face us as if it's a free pass as they have nothing to lose. The worry as we go on winning longer and longer is that eventually teams face us with less and less fear. But with Sarri we are far too easy to get at defensively.
That's were max genius was I guess.
He set us up to be great defensibly knowing that because of our quality upfront we will be going to score in some way or the other .
The important part was not to concede and the result will definitely come.
Now there is randomness everywhere.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
All the teams we are facing are tasting blood. They could sense the vulnerability and they know our scalp is for the taking. The only way turn this tide is to turn around and smash a few teams. Otherwise they'll all have belief that they can take us out.

We are the ones playing with fear not them.
Our biggest crisis point since 2011.

Good work management.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With the exception of last season, since our first title Teams faced us with no hope of winning, and we played with the confidence that we can beat anyone (in Serie A that is).

Now they know they have a solid chance of getting something out of it so they are all going for it. While we look like scared puppies hoping from a miracle from Dybala or Ronaldo
It took him half a season to completly demolish everything Conte and Allegri built. Everything

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
That's were max genius was I guess.
He set us up to be great defensibly knowing that because of our quality upfront we will be going to score in some way or the other .
The important part was not to concede and the result will definitely come.
Now there is randomness everywhere.
That started to fall apart last season and we attributed it to the end of Max's cycle. Sarri hasnt curbed the decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)