Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
obviously you get picked for the squad due to your Quality...
Especially in a stacked team like France...
and he was a major part of their WC win....
Yes but that doesn't mean he isn't sellable or replaceable in Juventus because of that win with that team. So the statement doesn't hold water. Both him and khedira can go if there replacement a better fit for Juventus

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I understand that it's a stupid statement. A player doesn't win world cup by himself and winning that tournament with your team doesn't make you wc or a goat or automatic
I’m pretty sure he didn’t say Matuidi was the GOAT or some world class best CM around because his team won the World Cup.

And it’s pretty clear that Matuidi is our only mid who has been somewhat reliable and consistent this year, even if he does have his limitations. Still quite a useful player, even if we should aspire to better for our starting XI.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Yes but that doesn't mean he isn't sellable or replaceable in Juventus because of that win with that team. So the statement doesn't hold water. Both him and khedira can go if there replacement a better fit for Juventus
???????? Nedved said he was the player we need to replace the most, thats what I was replying too, he is the least of our problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)