Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its not good enough. Berna lacks consistency and his end product isnt good enough. He can compete with Chiesa for one spot

:agree:

A front 3 of Chiesa-Ronaldo-Berna would be so icky. And I like both Chiesa and Berna. But neither is consistent enough.

- - - Updated - - -

good answer

I would appoint him too but our corp is too italo-centric
Does Il Duce have any living relatives we could appoint?

- - - Updated - - -

they should too. and a couple of CBs.
Can Tuz get new transfer guru at the same time? Current one just brings us bad luck. :snoop:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
While players like Mandzukic, Dybala, Sandro and Pjanic get plenty of criticism (some deserved), I feel like Matuidi gets off way too easily.

He is a professional footballer who can barely control a football, and this guy keeps finding himself in attacking positions for us :sergio:
Yep ive said it few times this season playing him alongside ronaldo is just ridiculous and he is usually the one that end ups getting the ball in good postions to score and cant control the ball for hes life or just touches it out of bounds and just ruins any sort of creativity.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Yep ive said it few times this season playing him alongside ronaldo is just ridiclous and he is usually the one that end up getting the ball in good postions to score and cant control the ball for hes life or just touches it out of bounds and just ruins any sort of creativity.
Matuidi is the player in this team who needs replacing the most. I rate Can higher. He works just as hard defensively, and at least looks like a footballer with the ball at his feet.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Stop being a princess, Mark.

Maybe management should actually sign a midfield first.
The board has fucked up with the midfield, but Allegri literally isn’t trying anything else, every week it’s the same crap.

Matuidi, a guy who can not control a football, is linking up with Ronaldo on that left side.

He could play Bernardeschi in midfield and Ronaldo up top. He could play Spinazzola as left wing. But nope, it’s Bambi on ice who keeps finding himself in attacking positions.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Sadly as long as max is still here i see him as the one thats least likely to be replaced.
In 2014, Ronaldo was linking up with Di Maria on the left side. In 2016-2018, it was with Isco.

We need a player of that mold in our team. An extremely skillful midfielder who does enough defensively. Someone like Pogba, Lo Celso, Aouar, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)