Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
All Bonucci on that goal, but Bentancur could have at least putting his body between the ball and Kessie to draw a foul. A more experienced player would have done so, so i am not blaming him. Bonucci is just the same moron on the pitch right now he was a few days ago off the pitch.
That was all Leo's fault, he completely set Rodrigo up

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Poor performance, we don't look comfortable with the system at all and it doesn't seem balanced.

Bonucci is absolutely atrocious.

Berna has been dreadful but picked up as the team did at the end of the half.

- - - Updated - - -

That was all Leo's fault, he completely set Rodrigo up
:agree:

The prime example of a 'hospital pass'

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not a single pass from the right side.Spinazzola is trying to dribble every single time.Dybala is nowhere in the field .Bentacur is awful too.Will get a yellow in the first minutes.of the second half.A zero creativity from our team.De Sciglio is jogging on the field.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Berna, Dybala and Bonucci all dreadful, but not many have been good or really put a real shift in so far.

I expect second half to be better than this dross, but it was never going to be a good performance from us in the circumstances.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
All Bonucci on that goal, but Bentancur could have at least putting his body between the ball and Kessie to draw a foul. A more experienced player would have done so, so i am not blaming him. Bonucci is just the same moron on the pitch right now he was a few days ago off the pitch.
Actually bentancour is to blame.You can clearly see that when the pass is made bentancour is ahead of kessie and when the ball arrives he tries to protect it instead of playing it to sandro, is outmuscled and they score.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Milan is decidedly average and we couldnt get out of our own half for 30 minutes. Players need to wake the fuck up. Our midfield is rubbish...

The more I see of Spinazzola the less I like him.

Bentacur is rotation player at best.

Dybala is getting worse with every game we play.

A bit annoyed with approach to this game.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Our non existent midfield is causing Dybala to do all the work as usual

There is no rythym in the midfield because Benta and Khedira don't know how to dictate play.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Our non existent midfield is causing Dybala to do all the work as usual

There is no rythym in the midfield because Benta and Khedira don't know how to dictate play.
You guys really suffer when you don't have a midfielder to link the attack. then again so does the rest of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)