Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I was tempted to come here and check your feelings about Kean.
I missed the previous game, i was working, i didnt see his dive. But i red all the racist drama and Bonucci comments.
It was announced yesterday that Kean was even fined for the incident, to punish his "dark" dive. I really hate this behavior, CR7 including, but this was really not the time for it!.
I can only imagine what this kid must be going through. An entire stasium called him a monkey, his teammate claimed he asked for it, his coach that he must mature and the federation gave him a fine...

I was expecting from Max to at least start him and help him let it behind and yet...
This is a small game before the all-important CL game with decent number of backups playing.

See who starts against Ajax, but likely, you'll remain disappointed.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Why everyone acuses just Bonnuci. Bentancour is equally responsible.He sees that the pass is incoming, sees opponent but just walks to the ball.
50-50 fault.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This midfield without Pjanic is atrocious.

This is why I think we should prioritize buying another playmaker instead of splashing 70 mill on De Ligt.
Replacing Bonucci with De Ligt in this particular situation wouldnt hurt us.
And dont forget we got Ramsey, however indeed a new mid should be our primary target, Real will sell some

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It’s not a direct comparison. It’s about form.

One has it, and is benched for a player that doesn’t. Bonucci doesn’t have it and keeps playing.
Once again ridiculous comparison. Kean is part of a loaded attack, Bonucci has almost no competition to start. It has nothing to do with forgiveness for the incident lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)