Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Mandzukic is having a poor game. Not winning anything and I don't blame him, we aren't going to outmuscle or outcheat Atletico. They beat us in the physical, cynical side of the game so why try?

We should sub him for Dybala, crossing endlessly not likely to beat Atletico anyway.

Otherwise Bernardeschi and Spinach are having amazing games. Berna in particular needs to be a starter whether he is a CM or RW he is better than our alternatives at both. START HIM FFS

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Mandzukic seems like the worst on the pitch, but it's their CBs how make him look so bad. We still need him to make those CBs busy and hope for another opportunity when Ronaldo or someone else will face their fullbacks on a cross.
They defend really well and it's gonna be a struggle for a second goal. I can see it coming only from a similar situation as the first goal, or a set piece.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
It least we are in it so far...we need 4 goals i bc no way in hell are we not letting in a goal with bonbon the stickman at the back. Csncrlo looks retarded out there, does it all wrong. Still think it almost impossible to come back from the horrid result in madrid. They reslly fucked up by not getting at least one goal away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)