Juventuz LIVE matches 2018/2019 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am confident we will beat this team in the end. Wont be pretty but i think we are more than capable, with no costa in turin they will be absolutely there for the taking.

Just dont fuck up 2nd half real bad and we will mop them up in turin

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
My heart goes out to Pjanic. Playing with a flu is really no joke. Don't understand why allegri feels he could play in this condition.

Just fugging bring on Berna or use Dybala as the deep midfielder (he kind of already is playing in that position)

In some of the attacking moves, you see dybala as far back as a deep lying midfielder and Matuidi standing as far front as a target man with his mouth gaping wide open

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Kudos to the team for keeping calm despite tremondous pressure from Atletico and their fans. They created nothing (neither did we).

My only negatives is our passing and the ref. He’s allowing their players doing some pretty nasty tackles while he gives Atletico a freekick from nothing.

Atletico shows why I dislike them so much. Dirty team whos gameplan is to dive, moan and do everything to influence the ref.

And it has become worse with Simeone. He runs around like a drunk thug on drugs trying to pick a fight with everyone. I just can’t comprehend how people outside of Madrid can actually cheer for this team.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My heart goes out to Pjanic. Playing with a flu is really no joke. Don't understand why allegri feels he could play in this condition.

Just fugging bring on Berna or use Dybala as the deep midfielder (he kind of already is playing in that position)

In some of the attacking moves, you see dybala as far back as a deep lying midfielder and Matuidi standing as far front as a target man with his mouth gaping wide open
Because the alternate is Emre Can :scared:

I'd like to see us bring Berna on as a mid for Pjanic in the second half if he really is sick with flu.

And Cancelo for Sandro/MdS

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am confident we will beat this team in the end. Wont be pretty but i think we are more than capable, with no costa in turin they will be absolutely there for the taking.

Just dont fuck up 2nd half real bad and we will mop them up in turin
Morata in Turin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)